• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FAKE BIDDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Michael dangerous bids and doesn't contact sellers to buy. He is but pushing up prices.

thats mike d aka hawt teen gurl According to Don Killa. Don didn't get his war fork sold to dangerous.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is why I've long been bothering stratics to make a legit auction function on the site. Theres not a simple way to police it though is the issue im guessing. However, if the chimps who design UO ever get a damn auction house in game our problems are solved. We then wont need to deal with fake bids or nazi mods:)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the nazi mods are gone..it can't be anything but uphill from now on..I mean it's obvious he's trolling bids, but idk..an auction forum would be nice with credibility trackers and things like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I like the Itrader feature on uoforums. It worked well for the trading community there

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
This is why I've long been bothering stratics to make a legit auction function on the site. Theres not a simple way to police it though is the issue im guessing. However, if the chimps who design UO ever get a damn auction house in game our problems are solved. We then wont need to deal with fake bids or nazi mods:)
Hey Mith, dont suggest that, yuou'll put SOul and Nails outta bsuiness!!!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Don Killa can stand by my post and im sure many seller will.

Dangerous has bid on every single item to raise price, hence i stopped bidding LOL. Good luck to Richard Hill and Kiss of Death oputbidding Dangerous.

michael dangerous

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok first of all this thread is against the rules. Second of all i am a legit buyer, trying to purchase quality items. Third of all a thread like this coming from you is comical because didn't goldberg say the same thing about you? To be perfectly honest i think you are just jealous of my audi r8, peace out JDGTROLL

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
R8 aint a good car, ****ty horsepower.
my V6 twin turbo modded to 850 whp eats it like cake.
R8 became popular due to good marketing in ironman movies.

I might suggest you choose BMW M4 instead. Released early this year. Paint it in leaf gold, OMG, it's awesome. I saw it on the roads and was sooooo jealous...gona save up money and get one!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As was mentioned above, this thread had to be locked because Stratics does not allow people to call each other out on the forums. The best way to deal with fake bidders is to reach out to the sellers themselves and request that they no longer accept the fake bidders bids. Myself and other members of the Stratics team will investigate this issue.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.