Fair pricing on LRC/Resist suit

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 18, 2004
I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the direction of (a) resonably priced LRC/Resist suit(s) here on Catskills. I'm not sure if the selling prices on Luna vendors are the norm nowadays but if I can beat those prices I'd really like to try. I don't know where anything sits in the economy anymore so if no one knows of a good vendor, could someone give me a ballpark on what I should be paying for a good LRC/Resist suit? I'm not worried about other mods to much, but I've decided to split my main character (bard tamer) into a speparate tamer and bard, so I'll be needing to put a suit together for one or the other.. Thanks in advance for the feedback..

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the direction of (a) resonably priced LRC/Resist suit(s) here on Catskills. I'm not sure if the selling prices on Luna vendors are the norm nowadays but if I can beat those prices I'd really like to try. I don't know where anything sits in the economy anymore so if no one knows of a good vendor, could someone give me a ballpark on what I should be paying for a good LRC/Resist suit? I'm not worried about other mods to much, but I've decided to split my main character (bard tamer) into a speparate tamer and bard, so I'll be needing to put a suit together for one or the other.. Thanks in advance for the feedback..

I just bought/built two 100LRC/ high 60's resist suits. Allot depends on how many pieces you can use. That of course depends on your template build and play style. Suit that give high 60's and 100 lrc without jewelry can go for 10-12 mill alone.

I spent about 10 million for three suits. I used the various parts of these three to make the two suits I needed. The problem is when you have certain arties you want to use...or special jewelry it is hard to just find one suit that fits your needs.

I also had a couple barbed kits that I used to make certain pieces that I wanted to tweak.

Personally I think you can do better making more than one suit It may cost you more totally...but less per suit. I bought all of my suits in luna. You also have to be flexible and willing to tweak your template sometimes to fit the suit.

But let me tell you...there is nothing more satisfying then rebuilding a template/suit combination, and then taking it out hunting and having it work exactly how you hoped!

FindUO is a handy tool, that really helped me search out vendors.

Good luck with it!
TW

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 18, 2004
Thanks for the advice. I guess I'm just a little paranoid about luna vending because I hear all the horror stories about all the dupes running around luna vendors and people over-pricing there goods drastically. I've only been playing again for little over a month now and I have yet to hear anyone say something along the lines of "I found this great deal on a luna vendor!" Heheh. I have a 60/70s suit that I wear with around 75LRC also but it is falling apart now.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
I have seen powders of fort which will rebuild your durability up to 255 ( if you use enough). !0 uses run anywhere around 40k normally.

Personally I think 75 LRC is like kinda being pregnant... if you are that close it should be easy for you just to shop for a few pieces and not have to spend too much. Then fort your whole suit up near 150-200.

I got a crimmy for 12 million ( which is a good deal) and some PS recently at what I think are very good prices.

If you want you can post exactly what your suit and jewelry pieces are....Then I am sure we can find a piece or two...or at least make some recommendation.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Cats/Europa
I recently set myself a pair of challenges. I took a million gold and set out to make myself the best suit possible. Some people will say, "How easy!" while others will say "Can't be done."

Anyhow, I did manage my warrior suit for 800k with max DCI, max LMC and all 70's resists. My mage suit, however, was nearly identical to the sorcerer's suit for benifits. But my suit had an extra 30% enhance potions added on to it and cost "only" 1.2 million gold.

But suit pricing is completely relative. You could pay 1.2 million gold for a suit that I find reasonable. You could pay 20 million gold and find a suit that's only slightly better. Or...

You could find a 100% LRC suit with all resists over 50 for under 50k. My first LRC suit cost someone else (Thanks Kelfer!) 20k. It wasn't great (I still have the suit, I still use the hat on my sooper-soot!), but it fit my requirements at the time.

S

shiro

asian moon vendors usually sells suit for 25k for 100 lrc, luck with medable lrc is a different story, I have a few suits I didnt put out yet, pm me for a suit if ya need one