Faine, Molly nice job on the banks

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Y

Yen Sid

Re: Faine, Molley nice job on the banks

Molley? Is that a new EM? I have not been to any event since Laurana left due to RL stuff.

Anyway, indeed the banks do look quite nice. Thanks for your hard work :).

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 30, 2009
Lake Erie

Sorry FP. Your thread had not shown up when I created a new thread. Not tryin to step on ya. I will delete mine.

Some people in attendance were not the "very best of Origin" and presented a challenge to the sanity of the EM's (Scripters:speed hackers). The EM's were able to keep going and entertaining in a situation that would have turned the rest of us into raging PKers. We undoubtedly have the very best EM's in Sosaria, the real world even.

C

Crystal Canyon

The banks do look awesome! Really makes it feel like Christmas when you rune in. Thanks Em Faine and Em Molly!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
I am enjoying the antics of the stags. I get a giggle watching them.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
The Solstice Stags at Luna Bank

Thanks to EM Faine Morgan and EM Molly O'Malley West Britain Bank is decorated like a winter wonderland!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Keep an eye on the EM lanterns for announcements as to when the Solstice Stags will be around, too!