• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions

B

bosskram

:danceb:Ok I read the faction thread and understood most of it then went and joined the TB to get in on the fun. The only prob I see is there is no one else that plays in the factions. So the question is am I wasting my time in this part of the game or am I missing something with the Factions? Any help here would be great.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-WU- is in the CoM faction. They are always on their faction guys, who are also red (majority atleast). I've seen a few SL far and few between. COP has a Minax guild but I haven't seen them in ages, atleast on their Minax guys. If I were you I'd learn what I can now and hopefully it'll pick up with the next publish or whenever the events are suppose to tie into factions.

Also, some guilds only come out to play when the sigils are stealable. Maybe they aren't quite to that phase yet.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
as Nex there stated.

factions are a fickle hellcat.
they can be buisy as all heck for a couple weeks, then they die of completlly the next.

as it was TB was getting slapped around by the Minax guys (COP) and they all of a sudden they went poof.
then WU came and joined COM and there was fights everywhere.

and now poof.
its dead again.

but yes, nex is right in that WU is on almost 24/7 it seems, and you can usually find one or 6 at the gate.

i expect with the next upgrade in the EA stroyline that factions will again get a lot more action as they have stated that the storyline is mixed in with factions.
and ive heard from a few people that the next bump in the storyline will make probablly every pvp'r come play factions.

if thats true then you might wanna get some training in and be ready.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can steal the sigils and all, screw with the ones who currently lead and all, but unless you can actually get a group to protect the sigils against a good thief or fighters, it's no good and ultimately boring.