• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Faction War Horses

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as stated in the post. I am lookn for: CoM, SL, TB and Minax

i have plenty of items to trade with on Siege

or

i can pay with gold on Siege or ATL

please PM me here, ICQ(43711018) or shout out to me in general chat when you see me. thx!!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked my horse this morning and it was still colored and named. I am more interested in getn one of each color and that's all

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe I thought the same thing. I would be interested in trading if you got any faction horse at all

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well you never know they may nerf the color. like I said id like to get one of each just for posterity

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Someone said they can´t be transferred between chars nor tamed now that the faction system is gone. I think it was Promathia on a UHall thread.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PodolakBabbling LoonieStratics Supporter
The faction war horses have retained their color and stats, they are no longer able to be rezzed without Vet.

However, they are now character bound, cannot be traded. If you release it, it will only be tamable by the character who released it.

well I guess that's a big "never mind" siege! hehe

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Character bound...?

Shenanigans. And not the good kind.