• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Vendor Addition - Jewel Vendor?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone and their brother is buying these jewels up in bulk.

It would definitely give people a reason to guard, at least in the near term. I don't see a downside to it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can blue buy from faction vendors? If so they need to make it faction only.
Ya blues can, but the idea would be to place it and buy all the vendors up to a certain point where it is no longer cost effective. Jewels are a pretty hot commodity right now.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EAMythic, you can hire me if you beat my current employers salary by 10%.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a quick question though. can't the finance minister already adjust rates on all vendors in town including jewelers making them cheap?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure when the taxes are raised or lowered they do affect the jewelers. For some reason i remember this happening.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure when the taxes are raised or lowered they do affect the jewelers. For some reason i remember this happening.
Taxes do not affect anything that is sold in bundles of 500. The ability to change those prices was removed when they modified the vending system.

They should not add in Faction jewelers and they should remove the other resource vendors. It was barely a good idea when factions was first introduced and today it is just used as an exploit to farm resources.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you own the towns in your faction why not have the benefit of cheap resources?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taxes do not affect anything that is sold in bundles of 500. The ability to change those prices was removed when they modified the vending system.

They should not add in Faction jewelers and they should remove the other resource vendors. It was barely a good idea when factions was first introduced and today it is just used as an exploit to farm resources.
Stop trolling.