• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Traps

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there a time limit on them or do they only set off a munber of times? How long should they last before tehy disapeare...?

Anyone

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They go off an unlimited number of times. They remain until an enemy uses Remove Trap or 24 hours pass.

Traps used to last forever but that was changed some time ago.

T

Turdnugget

I'm just gonna post the questions I have here...

What skills/levels do you need to place faction traps?
Do they still only last 24 hours or until removed?
Can you place the explosion ones in towns you do not own?
Do you have to be any sort of rank faction wise to set a trap?

Thanks =)

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They go off an unlimited number of times. They remain until an enemy uses Remove Trap or 24 hours pass.

Traps used to last forever but that was changed some time ago.

Can somebody confirm the 24 hours. I thought they got wiped at server down. Whenever I place them at night they are never there in the morning. Could be of course somebody removed them while I slept.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can somebody confirm the 24 hours. I thought they got wiped at server down. Whenever I place them at night they are never there in the morning. Could be of course somebody removed them while I slept.
The thieves on GL are very consistent. :/ It's 24.

T

Turdnugget

Ok cool. Thanks for the replies. So do I just get the faction trap gump by using tinker tools in that city or what?

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can make faction traps anywhere. Just open your tinker menu, and look under traps. The only requirement is that you actually be in a faction when you make them. Anyone with required skill can make, and anyone capable of double-clicking a deed can place it.