• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Story

M

Malador

You mean real women play this game. I thought it was just men getting in touch with thier fem side by creating female chars they can dress up.

L

landon27

Women don't play this game just a bunch of post op trannies.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the story is well written.

And nothing but good things to say about Fluffy!

L

landon27

Talk to her what way? I was making a joke I am sure she knows that and it was not targeted at her anyway. It general hahaha type thing.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talk to her what way? I was making a joke I am sure she knows that and it was not targeted at her anyway. It general hahaha type thing.
Gotta read between the lines man. I was implying that Betty ... nevermind.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea Fluffy, she is a great lady! I can't wait for Nonel to publish his next work on the this storyline!

But regardless of the trash talk that goes on, there are some pretty fun moments while either defending, raiding or stealing those sigils!