• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Rewards for Thieves.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I know, it's for thieves...but going through the selection of faction gear that can be bought, there really isn't anything for us. Would be nice if burglars bandanna, shadow dancer legs. and maybe some ninja gear. Factions is not just played by mages and dexxers.

Discussion?...la

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I know, it's for thieves...but going through the selection of faction gear that can be bought, there really isn't anything for us. Would be nice if burglars bandanna, shadow dancer legs. and maybe some ninja gear. Factions is not just played by mages and dexxers.

Discussion?...la

I agree, I do use a few items. But most of my gear is nonfaction.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont play my theif at all but I agree they need alot of love. Some faction items would be nice to see :) Then maybe I'd reactiveate the account where my theif is because i cant really be stuffed suiting him out..

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What about the new stealables? ...la

just saying...while not a faction item thieves were given love with these.

Are you saying 100+ skill items is not enough between hat, legs, and jewels perhaps?

R

Ravahan

I think faction items are still in the early stages, from looking. There isn't much I really want either. The only items I'd actually get much use of are rank 10 (aside from crimmy), and I seriously don't see myself ever getting there.

But yeah, I did notice that theives seemed to get overlooked in the faction items. Seems thieves are a pretty intregal part of a working faction team, no? So why should they get the shaft?

S

Sweeney

Discussion?...la
Sellout!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But real thieves don't need skill boost items, do they?
If the faction system is supposed to be for more than just fighting, shouldn't there be "rewards" for all of the classes that are needed to play in them? You won't hear me say thieves need items to be fair, but at the same time, if there are items for dexxers and mages, it would be nice to see items specifically for thieves. Otherwise, all we really can do with our silver is bank it or donate it...la