• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction PvP Dexxer Build: Chiv? Ninja? Bush?

L

Larry

Trying to figure out a somewhat pure warrior with fencing. I'd like to have the basics to 120, but not sure really what extra to add to spice it up

120 Fencing
120 Tactics
120 Anat
120 Healing
120 Resist

.... now the hard part. Anyone have any recommendations? Is ninja worth anything without stealth?

Thanks

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you've finally succumbed to the dark side huh Larry? Well that's fine. Enjoy your enchanted bandages and disarm, bleed, AI spam while you can. But yeah, for that template, if you want to make a ninja deathstrike dexer, you should go 120 fencing 100 tactics 100 hiding 80 stealth 120 ninja 100 anatomy 100 healing . The hiding, stealth, and ninja are all essential to doing decent deathstrikes. They fixed it to where you need those now to do any damage with deathstrike if you didn't realize it. Your best bet is to use a trapped box, potions and enchanted bandages stacked with orange petals and enchanted apples. That should make you virtually unstoppable in any 1v1 and if you get dismounted just go into dog form and run away. No need for 120 tactics because it only adds a couple of points of damage. 120 anat and healing are nice but hard to fit into the template and still be very dangerous offensively. But with all those supplies that I listed you shouldn't need 120 anat or healing. This is all coming from someone who is a die hard mage and doesn't like playing 3 button dexer templates. (I tend to play any template that strikes my fancy but I feel that dexer templates are limited and too boring in my opinion.)