Faction arties question

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

3pt2tl

I've just re-activated my account and noticed that there are new factions arties. My question is, do you need the actual artifact first in order for you to obtain the additional stats when you acquire rank/silver for them? For instance, do i need a Crimson Cincture artifact when i reach the rank and enough silver to purchase? Or can i basically get to rank 10 naked with x amount of silver and get all those arties? Any light shed would be appreciated. thnx

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Nope. You purchase the items with silver in your faction base. There will be a chest inside your base where the arties can be purchased. You "donate" whatever amount of silver you wish, and then you may choose the artifact(s) that you wish, along with a host of other useful item above and beyond the arties.

3pt2tl

Thnx aibal. So basically, I dont need any artifacts. i just need to get to rank 10 with x amount of silver and i'll be geared like the rest correct?

3pt2tl

bump plz. Im deciding whether to buy my Spirit of the totem and Primer talisman. But if i dont need to because once i reached high enough in rank and enough silver, i can just purchase it?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
You can buy the item at any time and at any rank just as long as you have donated enough silver. You just can't equip the item until you have reached the required rank. For example, I join factions today and donate 10K silver. If I decide to purchase the Kasa (1K) and the orni (5K), I will be able to wear the Kasa right away since I'm rank 1 at the time I joined factions, but I would not be able to wear the orni. Depending on faction and shard, you might need as few as a couple points to reach rank 10 or it could be several 100 points, but eitherway just for this example lets say it only takes 10 points to reach rank 10, so you have a guildmate give you 12 of their points. You still will not be able to wear the orni until the system updates the faction rankings.