• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction arties not able to be put in chests, bank box, thrown out/on ground?

F

Førsaken

Was this meant to be? I didn't see this addressed in the Publish fix.. I noticed the Siege faction cost going up x5, but in general, never saw this mentioned, anyone know?

F

Førsaken

Pretty sure that this was mentioned.
Yeah, I had seen a quote I believe from FoF? Maybe that's where you remember seeing it mentioned. Just curious if it's something that's being fixed in todays Publish. But I do not see it in the following:

"UPDATED: All shards will be published tomorrow, October 29th - NOT during maintenance. Exact ETA will be available tomorrow

UPDATED 5:18PM CDT: added a note about the solen hive issue
Forsaken Souls in Magencia will now die when the exorcism spell is used on them.
Fixed an issue with Inscription, being able to copy the books in Khaldun
The Dark Guardian will not call guards when players try to talk to him
The Skeletal Lich will now only move in a limited area
Halloween candy will not make you full
Fixed the “Blessed” faction equippables Can only be equipped by owner but can now be looted.
Fixed an issue with being able to recall into war zones in Felucca
The Halloween event will end on Nov. 17th
Trick or Treating will end also on the 17th of Nov.
Fixed the issue with the Elwood Collectors Quest NPC disappearing on Siege.
Fixed an issue with where the skeletal lich was spawning in bad locations
Siege cost for faction items will cost 5 times as much
Fixed bug with flax plant not able to be tended when locked down
Reverted a change to solen hive loyalty that was causing unexpected loss of friendship status"

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is supposed to be like this. Why would it be getting fixed?

F

Førsaken

It is supposed to be like this. Why would it be getting fixed?
From Draconi

This has been fixed wholesale, and will be published out soon.

What we've done is stripped out the no-drop, no-loot rules on the faction equippables, and replaced it with the simple ownership system we talked about previously.

When you buy a faction item, it will bind to that character. You can trade it, drop it, trash it if you want, but it will only be equippable by the original owner.

This will fix all existing faction items retroactively.
Less trolling, more research. Good day

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How was it "trolling"? It was an honest question. Your response however...

I was referring to their old plan of having it as a no-drop no-trade. So it is changed. I didn't realize it.