• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

expanding a house behind an idoc

• Thread starter Lissa Eldi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lissa Eldi

When a house goes idoc and falls, i understand that the footprint of it is unplaceable for a time.
If I have a house that is the minimum number of squares behind it, would it be possible to then expand that house or does the unplaceable footprint expand that far behind it? Thanks!

T

The Home Guild

When a house goes idoc and falls, i understand that the footprint of it is unplaceable for a time.
If I have a house that is the minimum number of squares behind it, would it be possible to then expand that house or does the unplaceable footprint expand that far behind it? Thanks!
If the house and land is wide open of course you can expand your plot over that land to achieve the desired max spot aval.

Goodluck and it should work to your advantage.

L

Lissa Eldi

Just making SURE I have this right then.... the only area that is unplaceable for a period of time after an idoc is the actual footprint of the house that just fell, not the clearance squares around it. Correct?

T

The Home Guild

Just making SURE I have this right then.... the only area that is unplaceable for a period of time after an idoc is the actual footprint of the house that just fell, not the clearance squares around it. Correct?
The period of time is 30 min to 3 hrs before it's placeable.
Lets say there is a 13x17 that fell yet maybe an 18x18 will go.. well you can take the whole area once palceable again.

L

Lissa Eldi

Well, thing is I'm not looking for the whole spot, just a few squares of it, not actually the part in the footprint of the idoc.
That's why I wanted to know if I could expand mine during the period where the rest of it was unavailable. If so I would go for the 5 squares in between, right after the drop....before someone replaces it with the same size :)