• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skills Exorcism Doesnt Working

Xvim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings from Xvim, Europa Shard. My problem is when i go with champion spawn religions with my necromancer, I cast Exorcism but i heard it doesnt working anymore. I tried it and confirmed it doesnt working, i even ask ghosts who dead at champion spawn locations when i am in. Also my karma was locked at -19000 and when i cast exorcism it drops to -10000 which is not good for my wither. Is it not sending ghosts to chaos shrine? please help me and inform me for that. Thank you.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
please help me and inform me for that. Thank you.
The Exorcism spell in fact does still work, although its usefulness has been diminished by the Publish 59 addition of the auto-removal of corpse-less ghosts from champion spawn regions which triggers periodically. My assumption is that the player that you spoke to more than likely still had a corpse in the region.

As far as your odd karma gain, I have been unable to reproduce this result. When my karma has been locked, I am only seeing negative karma gains. Can you elaborate on what may have recently occurred or if you had done anything unusual?

Xvim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello, i will check again about corpses but still it drops my negative karma even its locked, is it normal?

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
locking karma prevents your karma from being raised, not from being reduced.