• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exodus dungeon chests

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stoned off LP and Detect Hidden from an elven thief onto a 120 human mage on the premise that I might as well cast some EVs whilst picking dugeon chests for keys....

However, I have the distinct impression that the human with 100 Detect Hidden has a much harder time finding the hidden chests than the elf did. Can someone remind me of the precise differences between elves and humans with regard to Detect Hidden? Could this be the reason I am having trouble?

Thanks in advance

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I stoned off LP and Detect Hidden from an elven thief onto a 120 human mage on the premise that I might as well cast some EVs whilst picking dugeon chests for keys....

However, I have the distinct impression that the human with 100 Detect Hidden has a much harder time finding the hidden chests than the elf did. Can someone remind me of the precise differences between elves and humans with regard to Detect Hidden? Could this be the reason I am having trouble?

Thanks in advance
http://uo2.stratics.com/races/playable/the-elven-race

It states that elves are better than Humans with DH I dont know exact numbers