• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exit Stage Left

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Time for me to close up my two accounts and bid adieu to UO. Real life,and a much better job that requires me to work overnight,has taken away a vast amount of my gaming time. I tried to keep playing,but UO became a solo grind RPG to me. If I was into that,I'd just go play WoW. Take care all and I'll see ya'll on here in the forums from time to time. Peace.

Last edited:

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Best of luck on the job! Take care! And make sure to stock up your banks in case you change your mind.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best of luck to you Dag.
I think I am in the same place as far as UO goes. Job and life demands have become a priority for me and the time I have had in game was rushed or little more then what felt like a mob grind. I love the game, but have wonder if what I love is what was there in the past. For me to keep trying to play would be in some ways unfair to those who are still playing, and the new blood that needs the time to make the game their own. I have closed 2 of my accounts, and dropped the houses. Connemara will continue to stand in Aegis for as long as I can make the payments easily. I suppose I just need to hang on to something of what was for me some of the best gaming times I have had.