• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

excuse my rant but...

K

KickEm

screw the new modern day trust thieve. today i joined a guild on ATL called POO at least that was the abbreviation. they said they helped people sell stuff, and i had some barbed kit armor to sell. so then they told me there was some type of bug with the insurance on dyed inquis. im sure if there was a thief forum still i would figure out the stratics handel of the **** who did it and find out a way to plot revenge. because all thieves rant and rave about their griefing tactics.
so yea im down a pair of INquis. ******bag named Shinobi stole them from me. dont know if its the original Shinobi who uses the stratics handel kratos aurion or something like that or not. but if that was you, give me my **** back. if not you should track down the ******* who is using your name and giving it a bad rep. there thats my rant. im down 30mil and have lost trust in everyone in this game.

K

Kiminality

"Shinobi" is, in essence, another term for "Ninja"
Beyond that, it is used in a number of different places, usually relating to its meaning (a common example being a Naruto character).

Your loss sucks, and I feel for you.
But, accusing another person, who uses the same (relatively common) name for a character, is not good form.

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How was it stolen though? Did you actually hand it over to them? Were you in Fel with them?

K

KickEm

ive better yet calmed down from the incident earlier. it was all based on how stupid i could possibly be. i joined his guild. and it was stolen from me in trammel using the stealing skill.

E

envinyatar

Chesapeake guilds have been experiencing a rash of guild theft lately. Not naming names, people join guilds, use incognito or the disguise kit, stealth up next to you and swipe stuff out of your pack. This happened to me last week and I didn't get a notification that something was taken or that someone was snooping. This is also happening with people joining to pk guildmembers in Tram and loot their corpse. Just wanted to add my warning.

o2bavr6

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive better yet calmed down from the incident earlier. it was all based on how stupid i could possibly be. i joined his guild. and it was stolen from me in trammel using the stealing skill.
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF INSUREANCE?????????????????????

Also, you should not trust anyone for the first few days you join a guild. In fact you shouldn't even join a guild if you don't know at least one person in it fairly well.