• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Exclusive Volcano Housing Location - 18x17

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exclusive Volcano Housing Location - SOLD!

SOLD -- See thread for details...

I am selling one of the most exclusive Housing Sites in all of Sosaria. It is located on Fire Island inside the Volcano, which recently erupted to expose this wonderful plot of land. There is a house placed there which is 18x17 and 2 other smaller houses can also be placed there, as well. The only way to reach this location is by Recall. This location is similar to the Malas' Secret Locations. Perfect for a Recluse, a Loner, someone who just does not want to have any neighbors, and a person who relishes owning the MOST Exclusive piece of property in all of Sosaria!

You will be bidding for the purchase of the 18x17, which will also give you the rights to sell the other two locations located within this exclusive section.

I am accepting offers until May 1, 2011. Please place bids in this thread, but you may PM me Questions, etc.

Map Overview:
http://www.whenyouwishmagic.com/Volcano2.jpg

Atlas Overview:
http://www.whenyouwishmagic.com/Volcano4.jpg

Housing Plot located there:
http://www.whenyouwishmagic.com/Volcano3.jpg

Attachments

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Funtony,

What shard is this located on?

Thanks!
AW

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO ONE is interested in this great plot of Land? Doesn't anyone want an exclusive piece of property to call their own and not be bothered by neighbors and look-e-loos? Check it out. Let me know if you have any Questions...!

:pancakes:

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update:

The current bid is up to 100 Million Gold. There have been other bids PM'd to me, but they are not as high as the bid placed by SoulWeaver. Please place all bids in this thread, so that others can know and follow the current high bid.

Others have also PM'd me and asked me how much would I sell just a Rune to this location, as they want it for their private collections of "Hard to Reach Places". I personally will not be selling a Rune to this location. :talktothehand: If the winning bidder wishes to sell a Rune, that is up to them! Please do not ask me to sell a rune to you. If you want the rune for your Collection, then bid on the property. You do not have to take the house located there, we can just collapse it and you will have a purchased a rune to inside the Volcano!

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bidding for this plot will not close until 12am EST or 9pm PST. This will give everyone a chance to review the property and the current bid. If there are bids in the last 15 minutes before closing then I will extend the bidding by an additional 30 minutes each time a bid is placed to give the other party a chance to place a counter bid. Bidding will then close when there are no more bids placed in a 30 minute period. Times will be noted based on the post's timestamp.

:danceb:

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bidding on this Location has been closed. Winning Bid is 125 Million... The name of the winner will not be disclosed, unless the Winner agrees to the release of the name.

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The House is back on the Market! After all the bids were in, SoulWeaver aka Silly Poodle decided that he did not want the property after all. :eyes: Whether he could not afford it or he just wanted a rune to the Location and not buy the house. Seems that he was just stringing everyone along with no intention of buying the house in the first place. If you do not have the gold to bid or you do not have any intention to buy, then you should not be bidding on the property in the first place...

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This House is SOLD! Several people PM'd me after announcing that the House was back on the Market, asking what was my Buyout Price. They did not want to wait another 7-10 days to see if they won the property or not. The people interested in purchasing the House also did not want their name disclosed as the final purchaser, as they wanted to keep their anonymity.

The Final Purchase price was ~ 175-180 Million Gold (115 Million Gold and 3 Character Transfer Tokens).

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Exclusive Volcano Housing Location - SOLD!

You will be bidding for the purchase of the 18x17, which will also give you the rights to sell the other two locations located within this exclusive section.

Aloha Tony,

I'm really looking forward to completing the transaction tonight. I know during the time of purchase you couldn't take down your sons little house next door because was sick through mothers day.

Anyhow look forward to seeing you this evening when you log to meet with me so you can complete your end of the agreement.

Thank you, be blessed!
Frederick
Spell Breaker

SpellBreaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No show, no response...

I'm assuming your not able to complete your end of the agreement because the house that is next door is not your son's house like you told me.....

Your no longer responding to my messages via ICQ so I'm hoping you will respond to this forum.

Frederick
Spell Breaker

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You could always go to his friends list and see if they can contact him. Sorry it happened to you.