• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exceptional field fight/spawn PVP superdragon available soon

• Thread starter Njal Torgeirsson
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Njal Torgeirsson

In a few days, the following Superdragon will be fully trained and available for purchase (Great Lakes only):

Color: red

Hit Points: 937
Strength: 638
Mana: 586
Stamina: 125
Resists: 81 78 47 55 60

Wrestling: 126.8
Tactics: 123.0
Resist: 113.5
Magery: 104.7
Anatomy: 100
Eval: At time of sale should be high 90s, and will cap at 100 with use.

As of this writing, it's eval is 91.4, and it self-blesses to these stats:

Hit points: 1000
Strength: 701
Mana: 644
Stamina: 137

This dragon is similar to my personal field fight superdragon ("Huge Mongbat"). I'm only training and selling this to a 3rd party because I need the cash for some big purchases. The minimum I'll take for it is 15 million and if people offer more, I'll sell to the highest bidder.

If you're interested in this dragon, you could send me a privmsg on this board or could post in the thread, or you might catch me wandering around on GL. When it's done, if there's no pre-arranged buyer, I'll be spamming it in Brit.

If this is the wrong messageboard for this, someone can feel free to move it where it's supposed to go, I don't see where it would go other than here.

H

hydro

if you use a dragon for pvp, your a f*ag..... and probably in XV or PWNT...

T

Thalidar

Not only is hydro right but good lord someone is spending 15 mil for having their dragon spar against a shadow elemental for hours on end. GJ SIR FOR BEING THE SUPER RIP OFF OF THE DAY! and ya if u have a super dragon pwnt is recruiting btw.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quite frankly, I have seen many guilds use them in spawns, so it's hardly confined to XV or PWNT. If you're not interested in using them or buying it, fine, but I hardly see the reason to turn this into a flame fest. Then again, it IS the GL board lol.

I

IMTHEWHITERABBIT

if you use a dragon for pvp, your a f*ag..... and probably in XV or PWNT...
You seem to have forgotten BC as a lame ass guild that also use tammers. It seems that you have a couple of lame tamers, dug, collioni, and one or two more that are slipping my mind at the moment. Once again "Pot meet kettle"

H

hydro

You seem to have forgotten BC as a lame ass guild that also use tammers. It seems that you have a couple of lame tamers, dug, collioni, and one or two more that are slipping my mind at the moment. Once again "Pot meet kettle"

we didnt start the tamer pvp, we just finish it..

C

Chronic Apathy

The last time I was on I noticed BC is now raiding with Dragons. Even if no Dragons are present. So please continue playing game as you wish but don't come here and BS everyone.

H

hydro

The last time I was on I noticed BC is now raiding with Dragons. Even if no Dragons are present. So please continue playing game as you wish but don't come here and BS everyone.

BS?? there is no BS in my comments.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well they are working a champ spawn killing monsters with their dragons what is wrong with that? Its not like they invited you to come, and kill them LOL

C

C-Punt

Yea and when (key word) they get raided i am sure no one ever brings a dragon.

D

Dreamspinner

You dont know how they raid, but you finish the tamer pvp?? If you dont know how they raid, how do you know about the tamer pvp??
So much double talk, you might be confused as a Presidential candidite.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Njal, grats on the sale. I saw the drag the other day when we were at the mines working pets together, and he is very nice. Personally, if you can sell a drag for 15 mill (for whatever purpose), have at it and good for you.

A

Abyss

Im sure they don't bring one to raid, but that doesn't mean no one can bring one to work a spawn.

Wrong. They do bring them to raids. Last time they raided that I remember they had 2 tamers w/drags and another with a Cu. This is usually the case they always bring at least 1. As far as the XV comment, I only remember one time we had the dragons out fighting BC and that was to counter act your tamers. There could be more but I know for a fact that most of our Tamers are of the PVM type.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wrong. They do bring them to raids. Last time they raided that I remember they had 2 tamers w/drags and another with a Cu. This is usually the case they always bring at least 1. As far as the XV comment, I only remember one time we had the dragons out fighting BC and that was to counter act your tamers. There could be more but I know for a fact that most of our Tamers are of the PVM type.
OH!!! I think someone thinks I'm in BC by the comment fighting BC and that was to counter act your tamers. Let me clue you in I dont like the way BC operates so I will never be BC. They choose to play the way they do which for them its ok for me it isn't. I left XV with Ara few years ago cuz XV at the time was getting to involved with BC. Heck you can see now how BC and XV have interwined threw the years by looking at the guild rousters of both guilds, If they were XV and left later you see them sporting the BC tag, and If they were BC and left later you see them sporting the XV tag. I have no ill will towards any player that plays this game no matter what tag they wear.Now I do what I want and dont care who thinks the rules for fel spawns should be or not. If I want to take a pet to do a spawn or on a raid I will more power to me because I will not be intimated into playing the way someone or others think I should play I sport the tags G^F for guardians of faith. G^F gankers forever our faction guild, and Im also in UOD Unity Of Destruction. So see I am not BC, but I have nothing against them because of the way they choose to play or any other guild. I just like to :stir: the pot with them once in a while on the boards cuz its fun =)

T

Thalidar

no-one is saying u have to play a certain way, there just saying its pathetic and lame that u need help with a dragon that does a 3 hit kill just to compete in the competitive realm of uo pvp. Play whatever template u feel like, whatever template u need to win cuz u couldn't, if you didn't use that lame template. Just my 2 cents and im glad someone paid ur 15 mil for that dragon.. Uterly SPECIAL of whoever did it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll never understand why people pay so much. I just tame my own stuff and train it on a Shadow Ele. Doesn't take that much time.

C

Chronic Apathy

Now I do what I want and dont care who thinks the rules for fel spawns should be or not. If I want to take a pet to do a spawn or on a raid I will more power to me because I will not be intimated into playing the way someone or others think I should play I sport the tags G^F for guardians of faith. G^F gankers forever our faction guild, and Im also in UOD Unity Of Destruction. So see I am not BC, but I have nothing against them because of the way they choose to play or any other guild. I just like to :stir: the pot with them once in a while on the boards cuz its fun =)
I do agree that people can play what ever they wish. I was just pointing out that a BC member said "if you use a dragon for pvp, your a f*ag..... and probably in XV or PWNT..." And BC has done some raids with them. Thats it.... Although last night XV and BC did some some nice fighting and even though BC was out numbered they left the Drags at home. So thanks to BC and the 82 guild guys for some nice fights.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no-one is saying u have to play a certain way, there just saying its pathetic and lame that u need help with a dragon that does a 3 hit kill just to compete in the competitive realm of uo pvp. Play whatever template u feel like, whatever template u need to win cuz u couldn't, if you didn't use that lame template. Just my 2 cents and im glad someone paid ur 15 mil for that dragon.. Uterly SPECIAL of whoever did it.
Hun I dont care if I win or lose I go to the champ spawns to work them when I get a chance, and leave the pvp to the ones who like to pvp. I dont need the last kill shot to collect the gold. I just like dismounting so others in my guild can collect it. Also I don't go on my tamer, and use my pets. I don't even have a greater dragon, and If I need one like Lynk would do Id go tame one myself with the help of my guild mates. So see I dont need anyone to spend their 15 mil to buy me one.

T

Thalidar

wow absolutely good for ya, i hope u work spawns all day. Doesn't change the fact I feel dragons are a overpowered annoyance in the game that a monkey could use. LOL and by the way I think im a better dismounter hehe and by the way I don't take the last kill shot :) I create them!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wow absolutely good for ya, i hope u work spawns all day. Doesn't change the fact I feel dragons are a overpowered annoyance in the game that a monkey could use. LOL and by the way I think im a better dismounter hehe and by the way I don't take the last kill shot :) I create them!
LOL least we agree on something I feel the same way you do about the dragons they are to over powered. So to be fair I won't tame one work it up then come find you, and have it bite you 3 times. If I tame one I will bacisly use it for trammy stuff.

M

Mystra

Ooo , many post gone a few warnings . If I were you guys I would not like to get banned on the new forum .
Dont say i did not warn you !

Mystra

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Awwr. Does someone hate my tamer?

BTW: I'm Collioni.

A

Abyss

No we don't hate you. We simply had to correct your guild mate in his incorrect line of thinking. Personally I could care less about how you spend your monthly subscription fee. If you have fun at it more power to ya.

N

Njal Torgeirsson

I'll never understand why people pay so much. I just tame my own stuff and train it on a Shadow Ele. Doesn't take that much time.
I believe I understand what you mean on that. Superdragons overall are quite strong and a fairly decent one makes an impact when used sensibly. For some explanation though, I find that the superdragons that one can pick up within a relatively short period of time are usually not at the absolute top of the pile template-wise (it's odd to use the word 'template' relative to a pet, but superdragons are so varied that it makes sense). Even if you have a fast way to cull them you can spend consecutive hours and go through, say, 40 superdragons, before you give up for the day without having gotten what you wanted.

In my life I've pulled 4 superdragons of the caliber of the one I sold the other day. Three of them were 'farmed' as they call it, and the other I just plain walked into while checking every naturally-spawned superdragon on the shard.

I should mention that of the 4, the best general purpose pvp one is probably the one I walked into. It would have been easy for someone to overlook its talents and cull it, though. There are people who don't even look at skills if the HP don't impress them, and this has only has 813 hp and 602 str. However, it's resists are 80 88 51 56 59 with skill caps of 127.9 wrestle, 119.1 resist, and it happens to have 120.7 magery. It's pretty much everything you want out of a general purpose pvp super - it can push fields reasonably well, melee reliably, tank other superdragons, work spawn, tank champs, whatever. (But that 813 hp isn't *popular* so....... yeah. Even if I wanted to sell it the HP would be a turn-off for some people).

I think that when someone is willing to pay bucks for a high caliber super they are mainly paying for getting to bypass all of the time it usually takes to get your hands on just the right template dragon. Having it delivered fully trained is a factor too for some people, those people aren't there to goof around with pet training, they want to be out there fighting.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if you have a fast way to cull them you can spend consecutive hours and go through, say, 40 superdragons, before you give up for the day without having gotten what you wanted.
I suppose that makes a bit more sense. I've never spent much time training multiple dragons. When super-drags first came out I just took the first one I saw. I am just not that picky I guess. Although, I don't really play my tamer all that much.

T

Thalidar

just saying super dragons have only been out for about a month.. so over ur lifetime of getting super dragons 4 isnt that hard..

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No we don't hate you. We simply had to correct your guild mate in his incorrect line of thinking. Personally I could care less about how you spend your monthly subscription fee. If you have fun at it more power to ya.
I have 3 different characters I PvP with. I rarely if ever use a super dragon. My tamer is set up strictly for PvP as well.

A

athlon

impressive you got 15 mil for that.

The #1 attribute for the dragon is resists, and his are underwhelming. Very nice wrestle and HP though!