• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] [Exceptional] Armor Suit/Great Lakes

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

I know I've had this suit up a few times in the past few months but haven't had anyone become extremely interested in my asking price.

I thought I'd try it one more time with a new, lower, more accurate price listing.

Asking Price is 35m

the entire suit is "A (armor piece here) Made by RedDevil" (dyed tokuno black by one of the previous owners; it's actual property is valorite)

The suit includes 7 pieces;
-Platemail Helmet
-Platemail Tunic
-Platemail Legs
-Platemail Sleeves
-Platemail Gorget
-Platemail Gloves
-Heater Shield

RedDevil is a local legend to Great Lakes. He was one of the first few GM smiths to the shard and hosted the first successful auction house which at the time was in felucca. It was a very bold attempt at community gatherings in those days and was highly successful. His house (fel tower) is decorated in SEER items/rares and is currently owned by one of RedDevils close friends.

If anyones interested, shoot me a PM and/or respond in the thread here and I'll try to get back to yuh as soon as I can. Thanks :D