• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EVIL, WICKED, MEAN AND DOWN RIGHT NASTY - THE CRYPT 2!

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
Zedland and The SHE Guild
Presents!

The Crypt 2: Silver Screen Edition

House opens at 6pm - 8:30 est on Friday October 27th.

Dear Friends and Ghouls,
This year's Crypt event is a tad bit different! What else would you expect of me? (evil grin)
This years EVIL, WICKED, MEAN AND DOWN RIGHT NASTY House is based on one of my favorite gory movies.
You will need to figure out which one!

The house is located two houses behind the Zedland Mall/Library/Abyss passage
(I will be dropping runes on Friday, and there is also a portal at The Luna Cafe across the road from the Deal or No Deal Studio.)
All gold prizes will be paid on Chesapeake.
Winners will be announced at the Auction during the 5 mins break.

Gold prizes!
  1. 20 mil gps
  2. 10 mill gps
  3. 5 mil gps
  4. 5 mil gps
  5. 1 mil gps

Here is what you need to do--- At 6:00pm est when the house opens...

1. Get a book from the gift giver on the front steps of the Crypt house.
  2. Move through the maze house, there are 7 different gift-givers (each holding 20 gifts), so make sure to grab gifts along the way, you might even win a vintage bank check, a new Feudal land drop, or you might just get tricked and get (GULP) candy! *You will find the gift-giver keywords in books by or near each gift-giver.
  3. Not all doors are unlocked try each one!
  4. The floors are very slippery and it's easy to get stuck! If you find yourself in a trap, use leave house.
  5. Make your way to the top floor, there you will find a lion mailbox. Put your name in the book, and your guess as to what movie the house represents. All books need to be turned in by 8:30 pm est. Drop your book with your movie guess in the lion mailbox and you are done!
I will randomly draw 5 books from all correct answers at the Auction later that night.

Good Luck and Happy Halloween!!!

Z...