• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Catskills] Evil RP with a Purpose and a Soul (A New Concept)

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quoted from my dear friend, Bianca... come join the fun!!!!

So since we have no real evil in our quiet little world, I've decided to dust off Blasphemy and recreate her. And with her an entirely new coven. Blasphemy was my murderer back in the day and she was perma red, so I am having to remake her. But she is also a half-breed. The first one of this kind on the shard.

So my fellow guildies and I came together, had a bit o' round table about this and what we've come up is an idea that hopefully inspires some to try the dark side a bit. Of course, this new group would be part of OvC (on the Chaos side of course) thus havoc would ensue.... all under our very safe-guarded ROE's.

My friend Adam (who plays Armand) and I love to write --- it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that we're almost all some form of writers in CoD --- so we came up with this idea.

We built a framework --- a storyline --- and we created basic characters, with basic histories, and some stats to kind of set the stage for anyone that might be interested in such an endeavor. We created a family --- vampiric family of course --- that would rival the Romanus'; well most the Romanus'. And this family is ancient, some really old vampires, also from Earth --- headquartered out of London --- that seek to convince the Romanus' to their cause. Of course the Romanus' are good vampires, always righteous and walk the path of Order, so that may prove difficult.

At some point they might give up on the idea of persuading them and then just try to stomp them out taking over their territories, which include Paris and of course Umbra (in that little planet Sosaria). Oh lookie lookie... a whole new planet you say? Hmmm.

So we've pitched the idea to a few people who have selected characters that they associate with... I provide basic framework and back story and the player then organically steps into these shoes and takes it from there. Everything else is really up to you... but we give you the basics. A frame in which to hang your art. :)

Here is the story soooo far...

http://draconians.childrenofdarkness.com

We hope you guys enjoy and if you feel like you might want to give any of these characters some life.... let me know! ICQ me at 628135323 or email me at [email protected]...

~ Sue.

Last edited: