• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Evil Mage Cloth

J

Jaxtron

I have been back for a few months and have yet to find out the going rate for mage cloth. It was our guild color so I spend hours farming the darkest cloth until they changed it so the color no longer spawned.

Does anyone have an idea of the going rate, if it is even worth anything? I have about 400 pieces left and several clothing pieces already crafted, some of which are exceptionalx2. Still looks sharp so I guess they haven't change the actual look.

Any ideas? Thanks

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was a bug that allowed you to produce it awhile ago using a new quest item called the Thrashers Tail.

However I don't think many used the bug to get the cloth, I personally have about 200 left, and I've yet to find anyone who has any for sale in the past year, its very tough to find.

Due to its rarity, I'm not really sure there is a set going rate, I usually paid about 75K per yard when I found the odd seller off shard.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to say I knew of these bug and sadly used it just to get mass amounts of the cloth. I have around 75 Bolts which would be 3750 yards

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I still have 47 spools of thread that color lol....I saved it...I'm kinda ******** that way
And since I can use 4 spools of regular thread and the last one Thrasher thread to get a thrasher color bolt...that's a HECK of a lotta bolts of shadow cloth...so if anyone on Origin needs some let me know! I would just like to keep 2 for deco *grins*

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I loved that part too :p

I had a lot more than i do now around 170 bolts but someone stole about 50 from me

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone have an idea of the going rate, if it is even worth anything? I have about 400 pieces left and several clothing pieces already crafted, some of which are exceptionalx2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help you with prices, although lots of people here already have (hurray!), but let me point out that your double exceptional shadow pieces are in a completely different, much more expensive class from other modern exceptional or non-exceptional pieces. If your items say "A Whatever of Exceptional Quality" or "A Whatever [Exceptional]" or "A Whatever Made By Whoever", then we know those items existed before Age of Shadows was released, and thus existed before the Thrasher Tail cloth bug. Many collectors would value that very highly, so don't SELL your items like that too cheaply, in case someone offers!