• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Evil Decends on Britainnia (Atlantic)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the darkness the evil traveled seeking out those to destroy. A menace so great not because of his skill but because of the hidden nature within. The evil traveled about and finally settled his site on the unsuspecting lands of Britainia (Atlantic) and it's people. I could do nothing but watch it all unfold. I knew the unsuspecting population would surely see though this evil being, I hoped none would fall victim to his treacherous ways.

A saying came to mind as I silently stood there watching and listening, Beware of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing, I wanted to scream it out for all to hear, yet I knew I could not. People had to find out on their own what had landed on their shores. I knew the demon was aware of my presence in the lands I was almost sure he knew. I would wait and listen and hope no one fully trusted in the worst nightmare that could have sprouted from the perilous dungeons under siege.

Malagar T'sarran

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the darkness the evil traveled seeking out those to destroy. A menace so great not because of his skill but because of the hidden nature within. The evil traveled about and finally settled his site on the unsuspecting lands of Britainia (Atlantic) and it's people. I could do nothing but watch it all unfold. I knew the unsuspecting population would surely see though this evil being, I hoped none would fall victim to his treacherous ways.

A saying came to mind as I silently stood there watching and listening, Beware of Wolves in Sheep's Clothing, I wanted to scream it out for all to hear, yet I knew I could not. People had to find out on their own what had landed on their shores. I knew the demon was aware of my presence in the lands I was almost sure he knew. I would wait and listen and hope no one fully trusted in the worst nightmare that could have sprouted from the perilous dungeons under siege.

thanks i know we are talking about me :thumbsup:

nice speech

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nicely written. At first I thought it was describing the current situation we find ourselves in here in the U.S.A. with Barrak at the helm :eek:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I stood there watching in disbelief as the demon that had invaded the unsuspecting lands prowled amoung it's peoples. I could not help wonder why no one could see through his viel of lies and treachary. Perhaps in time they would all come to know him as I knew him, but alas it would be a little to late and the harm would have been dealt.

I watched as him jumped from one family (guild) to another always seeking the best place to benefit himself and no one else. Could they not see this? Did anyone even care? I found myself wondering why I cared at all if no one else seemed to and then I remembered the pain and suffering that it would cause those innocents of the lands and the answer as to why was answered in my own troubled heart and mind.

There was no stoping the demon now it seemed as I listened and watched, he had seem to found a home amoung others of his kind or so it seemed. I smiled inwardly as a thought filtered it way through my mind and then effortlessly disappeared. Those he called friends now were not my concern.
I had heard tales of his travels back to our home world and the devestation he cause upon each return and I sadden knowing no one would help our lands.

The demon had changed forms again as he did when some found his ways unable to bear, I would have to watch more closely so as to not lose tract of whereabouts and decided only time would tell....So I waited and watched from the dark corners of my mind.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*chuckles* Atlantic seems safe. Some one could not cut it here. *tips hat to his friends from ATL!*

T

Tazar

We have had years of "training" under a certain thieves guild that has helped us learn to raise the defenses... While no one is ever totally safe, Atlantic is fairly well prepared and cautious. Also being the largest shard, most view it is easy pickings for scams, etc. As a result, we have learned to spot them and avoid them.

Thank you Demon Wind for a well crafted story and for the caution (and for keeping it within the ROC).

T

The_Black_Ops(Guild)

that is actually funny to me seeing it almost sounds like your talking about MY char Damian who rps as a deamon