• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Everything UO related is %30 off at Origin store right now

Demethar

Visitor
UO codes are on sale at EA Origin store. I think its a flat %30 discount on all items. Stockpile stuff while it lasts. ;)

Demethar

Visitor
Maybe it is a regional promotion. I see a thirty percent flat discount on everything. Perhaps those from Europa could make use of it. :) In that case, use of VPN could make it available to you as well.

Demethar

Visitor
I decided to post more details about it. The promotion is called Holiday Sale and will last until 12th of January. Every item is subject to discount "only once".

Official EA text below. Sorry about wall of text, I suppose EA likes to yell at customers. :pancakes:

*THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE. OFFER EXPIRES JANUARY 12 2017 10:00 AM PST. VALID FOR SELECT PRODUCTS FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT "redacted". VALUE OF DISCOUNT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR TOTAL ORDER AT TIME OF PURCHASE. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCTS ARE SOLD. EACH PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO ONE PER EA ACCOUNT. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLICABLE SALES TAX. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SEE APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS AND DISCLOSURES ON "redacted"

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see no discount. Whats the code?

Demethar

Visitor
I see no discount. Whats the code?
It's the Holiday Sale. It doesn't show in current deals. I received 30 percent discount on my first purchase, then subscribed Origin Access and percentace raised to %37. I tested this with 1 month code and it worked. So I plan on stocking up a few 6-month codes and some 5000 pt sovereign packages.

borgi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thank you!!
buy it on origin store ( taiwan )
+Origin Access and percentace raised to %37
6-month codes NT$1290 => NT$812

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hmmm it's all a bit odd, when I first got to the site there was no sale and everything was in dollars not pounds. I refreshed the page and it all changed to pounds and everything had 30% off. I am tempted by the 6 month game-time code, but my account is paid up until March 16th already. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a mistake and the whole thing vanishes within a few hours, I've never seen anything UO on sale at Origin deliberately.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Must be because I don't see ANYTHING on sale.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow that was fast even for them! I knew it was too good to be true... :(

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Any Origin sale for UO is a running joke.

You dare not speak publicly about it because they take it down faster than you can blink.

I've been waiting in sale to grab a few things but I don't expect this to happen unless it's an error on their part.

Until then I'll just hold onto my money since they don't seem to want it.

Demethar

Visitor
Well, this is a shame really. I even got Origin Access and then my credit card gave an error. By the time I returned, UO items were purged from Holiday Sale. I guess I will hold onto my money just like Oreogl. :(

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least someone, somewhere got monies off UO products...

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, with the $ almost being on par with the €, I guess US players could always save a fair 25% if they only got access to the EU store. IIRC its $60 in the US while only 46€ over here. I mean I could resell those for $55 and still make a profit ;) I also wonder if there are regions where it is even cheaper.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, with the $ almost being on par with the €, I guess US players could always save a fair 25% if they only got access to the EU store. IIRC its $60 in the US while only 46€ over here. I mean I could resell those for $55 and still make a profit ;) I also wonder if there are regions where it is even cheaper.
So after TAX/VAT what do you pay?