• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Everyone please read

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am NOT the Ceno that is in Spawners Inc. [SI] guild. This person is someone else, I have three Ceno's...two of which are in Kingdom of Dawn [DWN] (a tamer and crafter) and my main char which is in my own guild Keepers of the Tower [K T].

Yes I have toons in CTDM and that CTDM is now allied with SI, but that doesn't mean I have a char in SI.

I have once at a time had 4 Cenos but I am actually trying to cut back because all of my macros that I make on one Ceno, goes to the rest of the Ceno's. I had to delete my fighter just for that reason since I couldnt make any macros for a fighter since the other Ceno's were all mages.

So please, if you see a Ceno in SI....dont believe it is me (i am not saying this new Ceno is running around claiming to be me, just had a few people asking if it really is me or not)

Ceno may be a pretty rare name to see but it does get taken fast on other MMOs that ive played. WoW, Aion, EQ, Conan...just to name a few, when I started I would have to try to make chars on a bunch of shards till I finally found one that had Ceno available.
I do know that I was the very first on UO to have the name Ceno because before I started I searched every single shard before making Ceno. But that doesnt mean I have ever been the only one. In my days I have seen two other Ceno's pop up and I still to this day get asked if I am one of those other Ceno's.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He likes wearing the patent leather high heeled shoes and pleated micro mini from Taming Hour too much.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey now...I didnt wear high heels at taming hour....i wore knock off air urliks! Although I did borrow one of your skirts, hope I didnt stretch it out too much...

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wouldn't take me long to figure out it wasn't you since you always greet me in the same way. *grumbles about dirty old men* :mf_prop: Miss ya!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey now....I am not old!....I cant deny the dirty part but the old part i can!
and whats wrong with shouting "MUMMA!!! *poke*"????

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, ok, you're not old because if you are, I'm ancient. As to the poking part....I remember when I was pregnant with our 3rd child and someone looked at me and said, "Just because your hubby was poking fun at you didn't mean you had to take him seriously". Hence, my amusement by the word "poke". Nuff said. :lick:

E

elf_biscuit

In fifty years' time I'll be telling my granchildren about the Great Ceno Plague of 2010.

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

I have heard it told two Dar's inhabit Baja, that for a time both were in UTB at the same time, and I once knew six brothers all named Bob.

Ah Well, these are but a few of the marvels and smile-bringers that is Sosaria.

I've always considered the real and true Ceno to have a uniqueness unmistakable from all imitators.

If ever in doubt, ask "your" Ceno to share a tale of our History with thee. A recounting by the true Ceno will remove all doubt.

Continue, and Fare Thee Most Well, Ceno!!!

An SoS

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think theres something easier than that....just wait a few minutes and if you havent received at least one *poke* it aint me! =P
but if im RPing then i dont poke people...but if anyone asks for a poke im always more than happy to give them

S

Slugs hate Mongbats

Fortunately, I doubt I will ever have that problem with the names of my toons :mf_prop: Anyway I am officially "on break" from UO now. Don't have too much fun without me! On 2nd thought go ahead :party:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my crafter's name is Ceno, ive GMed so many skills within my years I couldnt tell ya if i GMed tailoring before tram came out....But my crafter was around before tram, why do you ask?

B

Blaze of Baja

Ahh ok, did you used to store some stuff in a castle on Ice Island? Perhaps a mutual buddy of ours? Or it could be a different Ceno.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I was co owned to a friends castle who quit but left his account active. but then they wiped all the friends/co own list so i couldnt get back in the castle and then one day it fell. I was also holding a lot of rare items in the castle for another friend who went by the name Amazing Grace.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

I have heard it told two Dar's inhabit Baja, that for a time both were in UTB at the same time, and I once knew six brothers all named Bob.

Ah Well, these are but a few of the marvels and smile-bringers that is Sosaria.

I've always considered the real and true Ceno to have a uniqueness unmistakable from all imitators.

If ever in doubt, ask "your" Ceno to share a tale of our History with thee. A recounting by the true Ceno will remove all doubt.

Continue, and Fare Thee Most Well, Ceno!!!

An SoS
Don't forget there's plenty of Sara(h)s to go around...I'm still not sure which one I am. :p

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never even heard Ceno of SI speak.

On the other hand, we can barely get you to stop speaking!

B

Blaze of Baja

Oh, must be a different Ceno, this castle is on Trammie Ice Island and it didn't fall. :) Differnt orginal owner too as we were placing houses durning that trammie housing event.

So then that makes it 3 Cenos I know.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the castle was in tram, the owner of the castle was Dameon. He owned a L shape in fel before tram came out then placed the castle in tram when tram housing came out.

B

Blaze of Baja

Ahh yes that's it Dameon, I'm Apoc from the pre-trammie days. The castle didn't fall, D gave it to me some 7yrs ago. There's a rose from Amazing Grace in a chest I beleive you used to store stuff in and other misc simi-rares, BODs etc. I'll find you in game mid week or next weekend and let you have it back. I'll keep rest like a suprise I suppose, kinda like a time capsule. :)

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent seen Dameon in a long long time....the last time i spoke to him he said he had amnesia and didnt remember me....
I couldnt tell you what exactly were in the chests, i mostly stored my BODs there, but then Grace asked me to hold onto some stuff for her i put it in there and then got locked out of the castle.
Always thought it fell cause one day it wasnt there and a bunch of small houses were all over the place

B

Blaze of Baja

No the castle never fell, and I left the decore very much the same as D setup since he was kinda fancy doing that. Inside looks very much the same except for my Powerscrolls stacks everywhere and nice items on display.

I didn't know that about Dameon, I send him ICQ every once in a while, but he stopped replying years ago.

I'll find you ingame later this week.

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is so weird, cause one day my rune stopped working to his castle and so i used my rune to his girlfriends house which was just a screen away and castle was gone....*confused as heck now*

G

Give'R The Onion

Ok, ok, you're not old because if you are, I'm ancient. As to the poking part....I remember when I was pregnant with our 3rd child and someone looked at me and said, "Just because your hubby was poking fun at you didn't mean you had to take him seriously". Hence, my amusement by the word "poke". Nuff said. :lick:
Wait, you can Ceno have 3 children?

Good for you Ceno but c'mon Mama, you must have standards? heh

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol Onion man...I honestly thought the same thing when I first read that but I thought I'd be on my "good" behavior and kept my mouth shut =P
That Mama is a stealther ya know! gotta watch out for that one...*looks around in the shadows*