• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Events for the Month of September 2010

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 9pm ET, Hall of Commons - Hall of Commons Meeting

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 8:30pm ET, Castle Britannia - Summit Meeting with Royal Guard training to follow

Thursday, September 9, 2010 @ 8pm ET, Castle Britannia - Sons of the Sea Angling Tournament rewards dinner with the Queen

Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 8pm ET, Hall of Commons - Hall of Commons Meeting

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @ 8pm ET, Lord Balandar's in Moonglow - "Best Served Cold"

Sunday, September 19, 2010 @ 9pm ET, Hall of Commons - Hall of Commons Meeting

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 @ 8pm ET, Location TBA - The Art of the Steal (Thievery Event)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 @ 8:30pm ET, Castle British - Summit Meeting with Livery Quest to follow

Saturday, September 25, 2010 @ 11pm ET, Occlo - PvP Event

Sunday, September 26, 2010 @ 9pm ET, Hall of Commons - Hall of Commons meeting

Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 8pm ET, Sons of the Sea in Trinsic - The Great Serpent Hunt

Thursday, September 30, 2010 @ 7pm ET, Castle Britannia - Livery Quest

All events, times, and dates are subject to change.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Any chance we can get a general idea of Livery quests ahead of time? I think are really important to allow us prep time and townships have been waiting 10+years for the chance to try and get such things for their towns. It would be nice to allow us to prepare ourselves and be at our best. Instead of walking in blindly and wasting time either changing characters, reorganizing groups etc.

Thanks for Reading,

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I second that Gareth, at least a hint of what is coming would be good.

EM Dudley

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As mentioned at the Hall of Commons fiction will be posted before the quest that should give you some good hints.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
As mentioned at the Hall of Commons fiction will be posted before the quest that should give you some good hints.
I hope its at least four or five days ahead of time and not five hours.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Sneaks up to Dudleys office door and attempts to open it*

"Access Denied! Please provide password"

*Thinks a moment*

"Lightfinger"

"Access Denied! Please provide correct password"

"Candy"

"Access Denied! Sounding alarm in five, four, three..."

"Umm...uhhh...Heavyfinger!"

"Access Granted! Welcome EM Dudley Lightfinger"

Gareth walks towards the clock sitting on Dudleys desk, "Perfect! Now to set it four days forward" Gareth touches the clock and a 10 ton bag of candy falls from the ceiling onto him. On the side of the bag is a message....

"I hope you learned your lesson. I might resurrect you when I return."

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*SINGS* DING DONG THE WICKED GARETH IS DEAD.HI HO THE DARIO THE WICKED GARETH IS DEAD

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*SINGS* DING DONG THE WICKED GARETH IS DEAD.HI HO THE DARIO THE WICKED GARETH IS DEAD
I just had about a two minute video running in my head of all the Goblins replacing the munchkins in the Wizard of Oz and singing that song. Now that the Wicked Witch of the East is Dead... I wonder who will play the Wicked Witch of the West... *Looks over at a M*