• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event!] Trade Meeting in Skara Brae (Thu. Oct 8)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Thursday the 8th of October at 7pm UK Time (8pm CEST) you are invited to come along and listen to the first Trade Meeting of Europa at the Skara Brae Community Center (Next to the bank).

Kingsley will be running the meeting and has invited a huge list of Luna, Umbra and Zento shop owners as well as others. If you have not received an invite please do come, Kingsley had limited time and couldn't personally invite you all!

Everyone should bring a rune to their shop to go into a runebook.

Those who have been invited to the meeting include so far:

• Alcestis – Blue Wolf Traders
  • Topplotter – The Dark Moon of Mhir
  • Toodles - Heaven and Hell Mall
  • Okis – CUK Shop
  • Joshua Ravenloft – Dark Tower Mall
  • Amantala – Three's A Crowd
  • Keenan – Kenean's Vendors
  • Mession – Mession's shop
  • Hiram – The Lodge
  • Thal – Floral and Hardy
  • Mapper – O*T Guild Shop
  • Jayne – Despise Supplies
  • Emily the Bloody – BoD Shop
  • Rastilin Nowhere – The Alliance shop
  • Salivern Diago - Trader
  • Ribboflavin – TIC Shop
  • Miss Polly – Polly Bizzare
  • Hiemlich – Vendors at Cluk Shop
  • Lord Ulysses – RAA Shop

The meeting IS NOT about prices, or setting pricing standards, It's to setup links and build a community within the huge list of traders on Europa, to setup future events and to have a book of shops in Europa.

Map for those unsure on the location:

EDIT: Report below.

M

Miss Polly

Re: [Event] Trade Meeting in Skara Brae (Thu. Oct 8)

Hi there, thanks for the invite to the Trade meeting, unfortunately i'm not going to be able to make tomorrow night's meeting.
I am going to drop off a rune with Kingsley to place in the Runebook.

I look forward to reading the report and meeting everybody in future meetings.

Happy travels
Miss Polly
Polly's Bazaar

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is in half an hour!

C

Calis M^N

Hi there, thanks for the invite to the Trade meeting, unfortunately i'm not going to be able to make tomorrow night's meeting.
I am going to drop off a rune with Kingsley to place in the Runebook.

I look forward to reading the report and meeting everybody in future meetings.

Happy travels
Miss Polly
Polly's Bazaar
sorry to hear that! when we are both on il grab a rune! and we can discuss what happened on top of that im hopful for a wee stratics report :)

C

Calis M^N

thanks for everyone who came :D Mapper should be writting out a report for the meeting so you can all know what happened! and watch this space for what your beloved traders of europa will do for you :D

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7pm had arrived and in attendance at the meeting in Skara Brae were 21 traders from all over the lands ready to hear what Kingsley had to say.

Kingsley started the meeting a little after 7:15.

Kingsley: "The main objectives of tonight was to get traders to know each other"

"So what I want is for you all to meet each other, and learn that we are all traders here"

A 'Get to know you' session was started, with each trader stating their name and what shops they run.

Half way through, A Revenant wondered in asking for a trader who sold potions, Many hands went up!

Discussion went onto prices briefly, then to events, It was agreed to hold a 'Europa Traders & Crafters Market' at some point in the future.

Lord Ulysess stepped up "If this is truly going to work we are going to need some serious unity and coorperation."

Mession agreed to help setup a private forum for traders to meet and plan future events.

At the end of the meeting runebooks were given out for traders to place their shop runes, Copies will be available at all good rune libraries.

The meeting disbanded at 8:20pm with promise of further discussion regarding the market event.

C

Calis M^N

thanks Mapper for the report!
and More talks will be held about the Traders & crafters market! Mession set up a way for us to link togther as in game meetings can be hard to orgiise with real life things going on but thank you again for everyone who came!
and watch this space :D

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to grab a copy of the 'Europa Trade Union Shops' book - It's available for use and to be copied at the O*T Rune Library - Southwest corner of Zento