• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Tonight

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This event was a blast!! havent had this much fun since the PVP tournement. just wanted to thank you all for the fun

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This event was a blast!! havent had this much fun since the PVP tournement. just wanted to thank you all for the fun
Other than the PvP tourny Hear Hear!!!

Was a great night of death and frolic and more death.:stretcher:

You ladies did great. Thank you!!

:grouphug:

C

Crystal Canyon

I agree, It was a lot of fun. But, the best part of events like this I think is the community interaction. You get to play along side of players you may have seen on the shard, but that you dont really know. Enemy or Foe, most everyone will even stop and rez you when you need the help.

Thats Origin!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed the event was a blast!!!! It was crazy watching the monsters arrive ... those little Phoenix birds are SNEAKY!
Thank you, EM Faine and EM Molly, for the great time.

EMFaineMorgan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys. Molly and I are glad you all had a good time. As Crystal said, it's the community interaction that makes this so great for us. You guys really are the absolute best group around. Hearing that you've enjoyed something we did just puts the icing on the cake. :grouphug:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes you did! I was having to find a rez every 20 secs. :stretcher: . those wandering healers helped greatly

C

Crystal Canyon

It was nice of the wandering healers to be offering us a group/quantity discount, too! :grouphug:
Dang! They didnt offer me a discount of any sort! I suppose they thought I was taking advantage because I had them rez me so many times. In fact, I thought about just asking them to adopt me! :sad3: