• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event tomorrow Sun 26th (from EM Forum)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was posted yesterday and not seen it posted here so -
Meeting with Fynn Barrett

Sunday, 26 June 2011, 20:00 - 21:00
by Sarakan

8pm UK time Counsellors' Hall North Britain Trammel

To discover what has happened to Nathan Hawke [hopefully].

Be prepared to fight if necessary!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8pm UK time Counsellors' Hall North Britain Trammel

To discover what has happened to Nathan Hawke [hopefully].
I think we all secretly know what happened to Nathan Hawke ...

... :D

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I couldn't participated on these meetings for the last couple of months, so I'm not sure what exactly happened to Nathan. However, let's be honest, we all know he was a terrible warrior:

On many occasions, I noticed he totally disappeared the moment the enemies arrived. On other times, he was leading the way and pointing the monsters, saying "Focus on this one" but he wasn't attacking them himself. Even when we see a hole or a cave, he is always the last one to enter. Remember the time we saw his valorite Duchy Armory crafted platemail tunic on severely damaged condition? He wasn't even aware of it! Now I'm sure about his devotion to Britannians, but he's a terrible warrior. I wont be surprised to see him inside the stomach of a kraken.