• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS EVENT TIME WRONG FOR LAKE AUSTIN - Starts NOW

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The time was supposed to be 9:30 EASTERN, not CENTRAL, and as a result the event is starting as I type.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, They are got it wrong for the Legends event also. Does anyone running UO have any idea what they're doing? Oops, I better not say anything else Petra Fyde is liable to lock this thread as well. We wouldn't want people complaining about UO in the only place available.

S

Sevin0oo0

Looks like it's wrong for LS too. Doesn't "8EDT" = 7CST??? Planned, Showed up, Nothing
Don't bother checking EM events on Stratics, That area is either Not used anymore or posts were deleted - there was 1 from 2012, 1 from 2011, rest were 2010.
Suggestion: if they are Not going to utilize their area, just leave a link to where they do.

I was kinda wanting to join in, not sure that I can now. Like she stated, having a stat increase over others that missed out or didn't receive anything does indeed seem unfair, so I don't care anymore. This also further strengthens my view that EM=FAIL, and unless you're a UO groupie, fanboi, or just wanting some fast gold, I will advise to avoid these like the plague.

Looks like the RNG affects more than prev. thought. Those that it worked for, Great!, I'm glad you all had a great time, it looked cool and i await more pictures.
oh, And stories of how it went.