Event Sunday Night...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 23, 2006
Hey all.

Didnt snap any pics.. and was running late to get to the event anyways.. but yea wasn't too bad..

I missed exactly why (if someone could fill me in) but everyone met up in Moonglow, and the fortune teller was telling a tale or somthing about a lady of the snow that needed to recover her son's necklace..

We then were told to meet up at the moongate in Tokuno (last choice on the menu.. i forget the name) and then a short run to the Northeast. Lots of monsters to be taken down. Hiryus, ronins, ninjas, onis and hydras to name a few. On some of the corpses, the event item was a "damaged scroll" darker than normal hue, which spoke of a hidden treasure vault in Zento.

We were then taken to a champ, and quickly made short work of it. All in all, the lady of the snow recovered her son's necklace, and the people rejoiced. =/

/nutshell

G

GMK

This may fill in a couple gaps...

Amelia Varaeli'n the Fortune Teller told a story that was based on a vision she had, now the vision has come to pass.

She explained what becomes of unfortunate souls in Tokunese folklore; they're cursed and their curses can be lifted by resolving what brought them grief in death.

A women who became the Lady of the Snow met with us at Homare-Jima Tokuno Island moongate. On her son's 4th birthday, she gave him a white jade pendant necklace, later while playing hide and seek her child disappeared. Only the pendant could be found.

The women searched for her son and never returned, said to have died by the cold or by rougues while searching. Her corpse was found and the son's necklace pillaged, she died with the mononoke curses.

We helped put the Lady's spirit to rest by sieging the Samuria Dojo and speaking with a badly injured Samurai, then later killed Serado the Awakened as he had the pendant that had to be recovered.

At the end GM EM Lillimu explained that 100 monsters at the Dojo had scrolls placed on them. They are decoration I believe and display: A Badly Damaged Scroll That Reads: Se..ret Entr..nce ... Zen..o's Tre..sury.

Apparently this was tied into Cyno's event last weekend.