• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~EVENT~ Sunday 5th April

K

Katlene

Couldnt get anything else out of her other then that.
But how much detail do you need?
Its a memorial service to be held on sunday.
They arn't exactly going to put the script up are they? what would be the point of you going?
wait...

F

Fink

Pic's not working.. assume it was a screenshot of Lucy's blurb?

K

Katlene

Yep ill textify it just in case anyone else has pic dramas!

Lucy: The lord Casca, King of Britannia, will be holding a memorial service for Clainin the royal Thaumaturgist.
The service will be held this Sunday, 4:30pm AEST at castle Blackthorn.

F

Farscape

Yep ill textify it just in case anyone else has pic dramas!

Lucy: The lord Casca, King of Britannia, will be holding a memorial service for Clainin the royal Thaumaturgist.
The service will be held this Sunday, 4:30pm AEST at castle Blackthorn.
God the EM's must be getting so desperate for content they have to kill off people and then have services :twak:

S

siyeng0

God the EM's must be getting so desperate for content they have to kill off people and then have services :twak:
Yeah! Screw the RPers! Get that dirty storyline out of our faces and give us items, damn it!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't be there to dominate it like usual guys. I strongly suggest somebody should take this opportunity and actually win an event (assuming player participation is necessary).

K

Katlene

I reakon its just another stand around and watch type thing like cascas coronation.

T

Teeshy

How did the event go? (is it done yet?) Couldn't get in game today, can't yet either, so telllll meeee!!!