• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Event on Monday 25th of June

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monday 25th of June. Mark this date!

More information will be posted closer to the date.

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Bump!

You won't want to miss this event as Dupre leads the guard into Exodus for the final siege.

Event is 8pm UK time, 9pm CEST, 11pm in Moscow and there will be a gate from the EM Hall in Britain to Dupre's Camp outside of Trinsic.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm coming! I went on my Siege char last night, and though that character is something of a jack of all trades and master of none, so she didn't do very well, I did enjoy it.
On EC I set everything I could set to lowest and knocked off most of my chat filters, I locked up twice, but didn't lose connection totally.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra, thanks to your advice, this is the first event I've attended where I didn't lag like crazy. I feel like a fool for never thinking of it before 'turn off unnecessary graphics to avoid overloading your computer' seems so obvious in hindsight!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh I can't take credit I'm afraid, I read it on the boards, posted by someone else, I don't remember who now.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww i paid 50m for one to give to a friend who didnt get one lol now they gonna be permanent drops :p

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like that they'll be available in other ways in future - but I hope the Exodus ones are left somehow 'special' whether through different text or different colours etc. Would be a shame to go through that big battle and be left with something that ends up being almost generic!

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww i paid 50m for one to give to a friend who didnt get one lol now they gonna be permanent drops :p
I suspect the 'later' drop items won't convert into the scrolls naming you as one of the lunatics who died fighting Exodus though ;)