• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Notice! "Luna Big Invasion" Sunday 08/09/09

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a lantern adjacent the Luna Moongate stating
"Calling Everybody To Come Defend For A Big Invasion 08/09/09 5pm PST (Luna Bank)"
That'll be Sunday the 9th tomorrow!
This invasion should be bigger, better and badder than anything we've seen thus far. Don't forget to check your item insurance and auto renew toggle (from your characters context menu!).

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I cannot even imagine the scale of this event!!! Tonight had a Huuge invasion involving like every known creature in UO Attacking Luna which lasted like 2 hours!!!

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you read how the Cloaks being passed out on Atlantic went; now think about what is going to happen on Pacific on Sunday...It's going to be complete MAYHEM with all the other shard hopping people trying to bust in and grab 5-20 cloaks on all their alt characters, let alone all the folks here on Pac that are going to be doing the same.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was collecting money for my "noob" on atlantic for they're big luna invasion. Basically tried to run around and loot corpses, I didn't even know they passed out cloaks or anything as the lag barely allowed to me move!
I noticed a bit of lag with the devourer of souls spawning in groups of 10, I can only image it tomorrow.
Also to toss this in
http://pacific.uoem.net
For updates on when events are going to happen check this site out. I mentioned it in the last news, but thought it'd be good to mention here too! The EM's on Pac are doing a great job and have set up this website to help everyone keep up to date on the current events!

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the cloaks of silence were handed out at the reward hall after the event was over one was handed out per account.basically as you recieved one you were also banned from the house till it was over so as i said one per account could be obtained.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one of the better events i have attended!! Em's have gotten thier act together since my last event i had attended:danceb: i look forward to the next event awesome job EM's!! and all those involved!!