• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Maze Runners

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’m looking for a few people who want to get together and help get their weaker characters through the maze part of the event quest, figure if we have a group we can help heal / rez our way through and get everybody their 25000 spring points per character

E

Evilminion

I should have a bit of time this evening, and I'd be more than happy to help out with this! ICQ me when you're ready to go. :)

D

Desolation87

Who wants to know a lil secret?

Well you can do the maze bit dead and even say help to that guy dead, then when you rez, the scroll will be in your bag. Hehehehehe. Shhhhh...

T

Tycolby

Dam It now what am I going to do?????? It was too funny watching Tek Die all the time !!!!!:stretcher:

E

Evilminion

*giggles like a loon*

Sounds like the devs know the limitations of their players alllllllll too well. :D This WILL make things easier, heehee!

G

Gwendolynne

I’m looking for a few people who want to get together and help get their weaker characters through the maze part of the event quest, figure if we have a group we can help heal / rez our way through and get everybody their 25000 spring points per character

There was a change with the new publish - you can no longer help Casca while you are dead. Some players may still need rez assistance. See here http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=90114 for the Uhall thread.

Safe journeys!

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah darn and i had a couple left to run through, guess i can try to stealth in a rezzer

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm gonna log my mage in (she seems to have little trouble running the maze), and park her in the Casca room from about 10:05 PM Eastern time to 11 PM.

I will be on her using my second computer, so if I don't see you, it's probably cause I'm running a BOD runner through at the time, so wait for someone to appear....

Edit - making my last run - there's another potential rezzer in here - not sure how long they'll be here after I leave. I had a fun thing happen to one crafter - halfway between undead and Demon rooms, the box with my uninsurable stuff, that I'd LEFT AT HOME IN A CHEST, POPPED INTO MY BACKPACK as I crossed the server line into the hall before the daemons. And, suddenly, half my suit became uninsured at the same time. I lost my sleeves and my sword, though another person recovered the box, and I found my gloves.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I parked my stealther down there too, so if anyone needs a rez as well and Im around I can help rez them as well.