• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Event Item: Captain Henry Morgan (Tricorne Hat) (No special properties)

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Located on Legends shard but can transfer it to Catskills.

No need to explain why it's special! ICQ me w/ your offer. Selling it for a friend but I do have it in my bank.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wasnt Henry Morgan the guy who played Col Blake on MASH?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew Major Hott Lipps had to be old in real life. Found out she just turned 75!!! lol

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude I'm only 33 but I watched the crap outta Mash and I dream of jeanie and get smart, etc etc re-runs as a kid. You don't have to be 80 to get old pop culture references. :thumbup:
ONLY?!

:p

J/k, I was only teasing Flutter anyways. I was probably watching some sweet cartoons back then! I'm not a TV person though. The only thing I'll watch is Discovery/History or NCIS and that's once a month if that.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I just saw this.
I know you were watchin Masters of the Universe back then Nystul, you don't have to remind me.
*smacks*