• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Event] Infels Final Battle *Spoiler if you havent done the quest yet!*

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

Quest: Infel's Demise
Last we saw Infel, he was being berated by Casca for his carelessness in exposing their secret evil relationship to the people of Britannia. Now, Casca is dead, and Queen Zhah of the gargoyle race has disowned Infel as well. What is Infel up to now? Find him and find out!

Queen Dawn will be leaving instructions in the throne room at Castle British, Trammel on Monday, October 12. Read her instructions to begin the quest. The quest will continue until Saturday, October 17th.

Complete the quest to find the place and time of the final battle with Infel on Saturday, October 17th.

I am not sure how many have completed the quest to find out the time and place of our next battle with Infel, but a group of us went on the hunt yesterday afternoon to figure out what was going on.

Our first clue was to go to Castle British and follow Queen Dawns instructions.

This lead us to the cave west of Trinsic where we first saw Casca and Infel together.

Which translated to the following - (roughly translated lol)
So the Queen proposes to stop Infel.

Infel will Show her, when all the jewels are corrupt then the humans will spurn her.

The ***** will Join with me.

The Lands will belong to the gargoyles again.

The Drunk in Trinsic is possible problem, if he discovers my note!

This lead us to the tavern in Trinsic where we found yet another clue

From here it was off to Tel Mur, The Royal City, where we found Anwis and spoke to him about Infel.

The plot was beginning to thicken and we travelled to Hythloth in search of Ankans.

Again, it was another clue to where Infel was hiding. To the Underworld we went, hoping to find Infel himself, but all we found was the following -

If there is anyone who does not know their way around the Underworld as of yet, we will be forming a hunting party in Luna 30mins prior to the event. 9:30pm EST, 6:30pm PST. Please feel free to join us. The event will occur at 10pm EST and 7pm PST.

Side note - Thank you Timberwolf for the help on translating, Crystal, Bac, Gunner of CCC, Vance and Alfonso of AV for helping with the quest and hunting down all the clues with Timberwolf and I.
Also, anyone wanting to go through the steps of the quest on their own, Crystal has locked down a runebook with each location in it on the steps on her Luna vendor house.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hangs head* I have only been to the city of Ter Mur...I haven't even figured out how to get further than that.

Anyone want to give a time-constrained confused soul a hand? I don't bite...Promise...well only if you ask....but i can't promise my dragon or mare won't bite.

C

Crystal Canyon

Cassie anytime you want to go explore just hollar. Iv'e been around some of it, but Baciver has scouted out the entire area I think...LOL. He would be glad to take you around anytime your free to go this weekend while he is not working. Just let me know.

E

Eyes of Origin

bumped........ Dont forget the event tomorrow night!

E

Eyes of Origin

Some of us are going to meet in Luna bank about 30mins prior to the event, so 930 est, 630 pst.. event will start at 10pm est, 7pm pst.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. That was the most fun I've had on my mage in a while...thank you everyone who helped rez and heal and all!

E

Eyes of Origin

I apologize for not getting screenshots from this event posted. I went to edit them and for some reason the ones from the first 10mins of the event are MIA :(
With things going on irl, I havent had time to edit the ones I do have and post them here. I will get them up asap, but please be patient with me, thanks.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Eyes for jumping into the gap. Thanks to the EM's for hosting the event. Saturdays are not good "game days" for me. Sorry I missed it.