• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] event deathrobes

M

mcrowe1082

was wondering if anyone could give me any info about a robe from an event robe is labeled "i participated in savage crisis and all i got is deathrobes" am wondering if it is a rare item if so how rare and an estimated value of it. any info would be greatly appreciated.

D

DVI

Pacific event. Vending machine style distribution method. No way to estimate quantity. valued at roughly 1m

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'v sold 7 now on my luna vendor for 10-20mill each but then, havent sold one for about a month now!!

Saying that, not much of what iv been selling well since SA has sold for several weeks now. Not sure if lots of people have got bored of UO after 6 months of SA or if everyone has everything they need now.

The only market that never seems to stop trading is the rares market.

Thunderz