• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Even More Dear Toon

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Dear Red Cat in the DA,

I'm sorry I got you so upset by solving the minesweeper and hitting the switch before you could glitch around it. Stinking me for stepping on the switch as you came through the wall was totally appropriate behavior!! Had I known you were planning on cheating and glitching around it I would have just waited and let you.........no, I would have tried harder to beat you!! LOL Too funny!!!!!:thumbup1:

L

Little Sadie

Dear toons in the CEO: If you would have squirted instead of standing at the snack bar the entire time we might have won. Instead, your constant whining just led to a very unsuccessful CEO. When the 3 of us that were squirting needed snacks, there were never any there. It ended up being myself and another cat, both under 30 laff. We finally baled as the CEO was still just orange and it was time for a reorg. That's an hour of my life I'll never get back thanks to you! F:loser:

S

soupandquackers

You beat me to it. Those toons were awful, and i wish i wouldnt have lost connection so i could have helped more.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a Few little tricks in case of unwanted situations. alt f4 exits the game. The other one is ctrl alt delete. Then open task manager then click on toontown then end task. I have used them two commands to get out of dying.

I went with a group of 7 toons not part of the group. to the one toons kept using sound. I said I was going to use lure. You had sound. You did it five times. I told you you were not being nice. We told you not to use sound on lure cog.(five times) You did not want to listen. Opps! dont cut it. Please next time be a team player and dont use sound when someone going to use lure. I wanted everyone to have toonup before fighting the vp itself but you ruined that chance. We might have won. Lucky me i got out at 64 laff points. I should never have to tell you to not use sound on lured cogs. There is time to use sound on lured cogs when everyone uses sound. I used lure and sound on my first toon when i had the little cute horn sound. I moved it up that way. Sb can be hard if you dont work as team. I wasted alot of time. I wont ever get that time back though.

E

Electroflap

Yay! Aimee finally makes a Dear Toon.. but this one is for me and Kingsgal..

To the blue monkey in the DA office:
Thanks for tripping every puzzle while we were trying to work them! Sorry just doesnt cut it when you are doing it on purpose! And to find out that you were only playing in there to work gags! you think I wouldn't know that, but it's easy to figure out when you dont have a law suit and you trip every puzzle! Just cause you want the cogs for gag points doesnt mean we do! And using your big gags on the same cog that someone else is already gonna take out is just rude! Give others a chance to play! Jeez! Here's a word of advice. NEVER.. I repeat Never go into a factory, mint, DA, or CGC for the sole purpose of working gags when you dont have at least one friend with you that knows what you are doing! That is rude and inconsiderate of other toons that actually are trying to get there merits, bux, notices, or options! If you dont have a friend to help you train your gags then by all means.. work as a team player! Jeez! Ok, I think I am done now.. I just had to get that out..
Sincerely,
Electroflap and Princess Daffodil Mactoon

P.S. On a good note though.. I made it through the first puzzle with you being too busy trying to trip the other one and guess what! It was the first puzzle I ever attempted and I made it without tripping it!! HaHa!! In your face! :mf_prop:

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear high laff sienna duck and citrine duck,

Congratulations. You just hit upon one of my pet peeves.

We're in Nutty River. There's a Cog invasion. It's Yesmen. I'm working my newly acquired traps in Toontown Central to try and get them up to something a little more useful in battles. That was apparent as you approached my ongoing battle. You join, along with a 28 pointer you're apparently tagging along with. I've picked my banana peel since I've already used up my rakes. You join my battle, despite the fact there were at least three other Yesmen nearby for you to pick that weren't engaged. My traps and lures are the only experience gaining gags I have on me since I didn't stock up for working throw or squirt. The 28 pointer picks squirt. So to ensure that she gets her points, Sienna Duck picks lure and Citrine Duck picks Trap door to cancel out my trap. Despite the fact that even if I did use my trap, she'd still kill it before I could lure it. I pull back my banana peel since you're going to destroy it anyway, and what happens? You kill it before she can squirt. Then you have the nerve to say I'm the mean one? Who had the cog engaged first? Picking my cog battle instead of all the available cogs walking the street nearby was griefing, pure and simple. Go jump in the factory's lava pit.

Sincerely,
Sergeant Sootyface

F

Fangs McWolf

The 28 pointer picks squirt. So to ensure that she gets her points, Sienna Duck picks lure and Citrine Duck picks Trap door to cancel out my trap. Despite the fact that even if I did use my trap, she'd still kill it before I could lure it. I pull back my banana peel since you're going to destroy it anyway, and what happens? You kill it before she can squirt. Then you have the nerve to say I'm the mean one?
As soon as the trap killer pulled out his trap, they lost ALL rights to trying to calling you mean. Not that they would have had any ground to do so anyway, but they made a deliberate attempt to cheat you out of points, so when you pulled your gag back (and saved yourself a jellybean!), that was Karma kicking in. :)

I've noticed that quite a few players are being jerks lately. I guess that fear of the report button has worn off. I'll be standing in front of a building, waiting for one or more friends to tp, then all of a sudden, 2 or more randoms show up, hop in and refuse to leave. It's times like that where I wish I had some special admin powers in TT. Use it to d/c everyone in the building (with the option of their going sad and losing gags) or call a strong invasion and select that their gags miss twice as much as normal (and the cogs rarely miss), etc. Also to be able to monitor their accounts for a short period of time so that I can watch them from a small distance and if they show more bad behavior, keep giving them some problems. I'm sure after they encounter problems when they act badly, they'll soon figure it out and stop it. If not, then that's when they get a special email notifying them of what's been going on, so it can be spelled out for them. "You got caught and now you're being watched. Now behave or your account will get suspended."

Such a nice dream... :thumbup1:

Z

ZippyW

When stuff like that happens, I try to talk myself into thinking that it's like pulling a bad card in a poker game -- a random GOTCHA. It's part of what makes the game better when it all goes smoothly. If toons rudely shove their way into a bldg, and I'm in the right mood, I look for ways to make it an unpleasant experience... like doodle training until the scream! LOL! Just to make it entertaining for me, which is the whole point of the game. :gee:

L

Little Sadie

To the 129 laff black cat in the CEO today:
Thank you for letting me go sad in the first freaking cog round. Instead of tooning me when I was at 54 laff you decide not to do anything. When I am down to 11 laff you decide at the last second to sound instead of tooning. When it missed they came after me. I find it unbelievable that a 129 laff toon can be such an incompetent fool. I have never gone sad in a CEO, much less the first cog round. You and your sf, another black cat, are morons. I do get even. I am looking forward to my revenge. Floser.

S

Streify

ok, my turn

i am working on my sellbot suit so i seem to be doing lots of factory runs

but what is it with under 20 laugh pointers going in there , some with no gags at all . than when you try to direct them to a barrel to get at least something they refuse , what do they think the factory is ????
i got over 100 points now so i can do the factory with most , but come on be a little fair .
and than i had it lots of times latly that one of those running with us , just stands in the corner doing nothing. even after you tell them to help they say no and just stand around watching

and the other thing which really annoyes me : how hard is it to get full laugh points before you go into a battle . i have seen toon which should have over 80 points do the VP and they start with under 20 . so you waste your first round given everyone a toonup
and than the first thing they scream in battle is : i need more gags

HELLO ?????? its a battle , bring some , mabey pass by the shop to pick some up after you got ready for promotion and get a few laugh points on the way

k , done for now , time for coffee

Z

ZippyW

You have to get into the habit of checking them before you get on the elevator. I used to get frustrated with those toons who need a toon up and get on the elevator too, until I got in the habit of checking them out, even if I have to run OFF the elevator to do it. And I keep my "You need more laff points" saying. Like you said, it's not that hard to go get your laffs so the first round isn't wasted on tooning you up.

And, unless a toon is an uber, I won't go alone that a toon that small in the factory because you will have to carry them the whole way, choosing between throwing an effective gag or giving them a toon up; it's easier to go alone. On the other hand, I went with a 25-laff uber the other day with 3 maxed gags and we had a lot of fun.

Those low laffers with no gags, not helping, and being a pain? I'd waste a factory run to get them examining their feet. You have a pass key and a higher laff count! LOL! Or just disco out, start a new run, and don't waste any more time. Not worth your brain or play time.

S

Streify

i try to do that , to check what they have in gags and laughpoints

havent got that frase yet , still missing a lot of the good frases like :

there is a cog invasion
i get it this one
thanks a million
you need more laugh points
got gags

but i will get them sooner or later

and yes , i do like that pass option or pick the smallest gag i have
dont like leaving , would make me loose the merits i worked for

F

Fangs McWolf

Dear Toon (aka Squeaker):

Contrary to your belief, I am not a majikal genie. Asking me for help will not always cause other toons to appear who will help you out, despite the fact that it has worked so far during the past 100+ times that you have tried it. I still maintain that it's just a coincidence and has nothing to do with asking me, even though you've tried not asking me, only to wait awhile, then suddenly have people arrive as soon as you do ask me. I just want to make sure you know this because eventually, some day of some month of some year, you're going to try it and it's not going to work and I don't want you to be surprised. Thank you for understanding.

:lol:

S

Squeaker

Giving out my secrets? jeez! I do hope the trend continues or I'll actually need more help. Trying to say it's a coincidence is just wrong - I don't have that kind of luck! I think I'll keep my genie around :D

Just worked again, didn't it? LOL

G

Granjell

Dear light blue cat with the big white costume - No, I do not want to go into a 4 story building on Polar Place with a 45 laffer who ONLY CARRIES TOON UP GAGS!!!! And if you think I stink because of that, well, that's your opinion. Hope to never run into you again, Have a nice life.

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear blue 18 and 54 laff dogs,

While it may be commendable to want to help your friend work his gags (the SF chat helped lead to this conclusion), a 4 story building on Polar Place with randoms isnt likely to be the best place, especially when the other two with you aren't much higher in laff than you are. Especially when said building contains level 9 and 10 cogs, pointing to the fact that the boss is at least an 11. The one random bailed after the second floor, with us already on the elevator which left us no choice but to attempt the third floor. Although we put forth a valiant effort, it was in vain since your friend only had fruit pie slices as his strongest gag and we'd lost someone with the firepower to help. Facing four cogs with my lure that won't even pull in big cogs like that meant your friend was history from the first volley. I followed shortly after.

So, a point of advice. I'd try smaller buildings in smaller playgrounds to get those gags of his up before you try it again.

Sincerely,
Sergeant Sootyface

F

Fangs McWolf

Shane, found this message meant for you...

Attention: Mr. Sergeant Sootyface

On behalf of both of my aforementioned clients from your letter, I am hereby issuing a cease and desist order to you. Being that my clients are considered mentally challenged due to dropping out of elementary school, it is unfair to them for you to slander their good name and image by imposing your form of reality upon them. Any further portrayals of them being inconsiderate by you may result in a lawsuit for all of your beans, gags and SOS cards. Please respect this kind request to avoid any further embarrassment.

Sincerely,
Loyur McSuing

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Toontown,

GRRR! A great middle six group and I get the black screen on the last floor. Starting over again, I get, of course, one citrine cat that has to ruin the whole run for everyone. So now OVER an hour wasted to one of your glitches. Thanks a million!

S

Squeaker

Dear SOS shoppers:

Please go with friends, not babies that have no idea what's going on. I was trap training in vp lobby and watched a couple of 50s running very fast vps... I had to go with them to confirm what I thought they were doing. Funny thing is, I may be a small toon, but at least one of them knows who I am. He's friends with my daughter, yet still bailed on even me. Out of respect for her, I did not log onto her account to scream. I'll let her tell him about it in her own way.

R

rainwatercat

dear under 20 laff pt toons in the lawbot hq today,

i do realize you want to take on the big cogs and all, but could you kindly not use squirting flower or cupcake on the level 10 cogs while i am trying to lure them? you killed yourselves (there were several of toons that did this) and nearly took out my 126 cat with all that craziness. and....after you die and come back for more, don't get mad because my friends list is full. nearly killing my toon isn't a good way to convince me to friend you. :coco:

G

Granjell

To tu less toons everywhere - pulling a fog on 4 level 11 skels when three of your compatriots are at half their laff instead of luring for the next toons train was not a smart thing to do. Just so you know,
A sad toon in DG

Z

ZippyW

I have to confess to a hissy fit and doing something I've NEVER done before when my temper finally got away from me. Went to bullion twice on Saturday with a friend working on her bux. The first time through, we saw right off one smaller toon was going to be working trap. I was patient at first with the rake, but by time we got to the 3rd set, was starting to get exasperated, and started saying NO!!! They would throw that rake or marbles even when the rest of us pulled sound! But, we made it to the end, and I was glad it was over.

The 2nd run started the exact same way, with some 80 laffer working trap. My friend's connection dropped, so it was just 3 of us, and that darn small one kept throwing one lure after another, no matter what. I made the comment "This is not what I'm looking for" and a few others, but THEN the smaller toon actually used an SOS restock traps!!! I was so IRRITATED!!! I would have let him go sad, but the other toon kept tooning him up!! Then, I had no choice but to lure, and he actually used a BANANA!! We were almost to the end, jumping over the gears over the water, and I usually wait to go last because I've been pushed in before, but I went 2nd, and sure enough, the lower laffer pushed me in. That did it. I stunk him, told them goodbye, good luck, and left. AAARRRRRGGHHHHH!!! I really feel like banning going with any randoms ever again. I have had such a good time with randoms, and 90% of the time I don't mind surprises, but yesterday I had a mini meltdown.

DO NOT WORK GAGS IN THE MINTS OR BOSS BATTLES!!!!!

T

toontownhappy

Dear idiot monkey,
That was without question one of the worst factories I have ever suffered through. You, in all your 46 laff glory, dictated every fight. Every. Single. One.
Which wouldn't have been so bad, except you used your bugles and your anvils inappropriately, heedless of my and Lawnchanee McWolf's advice.
When we got to the foreman, you immediately played a bugle. Both Lawnchanee and I knew that two bugles and an elephant horn would not be sufficient to blow up the cogs. We pleaded with you to withdraw your bugle and let us lure, but you refused. We went ahead and lured, you woke up the cogs, and they proceeded to take half of each of everyone's laff. And neither you nor I myself could TU Lawnchanee, already at 46 laff out of 73 because of your earlier stupidity.
So Lawnchanee and I tried again to lure, and again you bugled- AFTER we had chosen our lure gags. And after the cogs' second attack, you cried for a TU over and over. Unfortunately for everyone, TT froze for so long that the round was skipped over and the cogs attacked yet again without any of us having a chance to choose gags. I went sad, and then, to my delight (yes, I admit it), you followed. So I proceeded to teleport to you to try to impress upon you the wisdom in following advice, and you tried to FRIEND me.
I, of course, said no, and then you stinkied me. Hmm.
Thankfully, Lawnchanee was able to complete the fac, once you had been taken care of and she could lure in peace.
I hope that I never have the extreme misfortune of playing with you again.
Yours forNEVER,
Trapper McWolf

R

rainwatercat

Dear idiot monkey,
That was without question one of the worst factories I have ever suffered through. You, in all your 46 laff glory, dictated every fight. Every. Single. One.
Which wouldn't have been so bad, except you used your bugles and your anvils inappropriately, heedless of my and Lawnchanee McWolf's advice.
When we got to the foreman, you immediately played a bugle. Both Lawnchanee and I knew that two bugles and an elephant horn would not be sufficient to blow up the cogs. We pleaded with you to withdraw your bugle and let us lure, but you refused. We went ahead and lured, you woke up the cogs, and they proceeded to take half of each of everyone's laff. And neither you nor I myself could TU Lawnchanee, already at 46 laff out of 73 because of your earlier stupidity.
So Lawnchanee and I tried again to lure, and again you bugled- AFTER we had chosen our lure gags. And after the cogs' second attack, you cried for a TU over and over. Unfortunately for everyone, TT froze for so long that the round was skipped over and the cogs attacked yet again without any of us having a chance to choose gags. I went sad, and then, to my delight (yes, I admit it), you followed. So I proceeded to teleport to you to try to impress upon you the wisdom in following advice, and you tried to FRIEND me.
Thankfully, Lawnchanee was able to complete the fac, once you had been taken care of and she could lure in peace.
Yours forNEVER,
Trapper McWolf

all i can say is ouch and offer cyber chocolates. if you need any help tomorrow (thanksgiving), just give me a shout out. due to my bronchitis, i'm not making the standard trips to the inlaws and such so i'll be home (and most likely on tt).

toons like that just make me wanna scream....

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Augus,

You confuse Microsoft Excel with your name that almost resembles the month of August. Everytime you make Top Toons, it decides to be the number 08 where it should be your name. I thought I would let you be aware. :eek:

Elga
Toontown Stratics News Reporter Person

Z

ZippyW

Dear idiot monkey,
Yours forNEVER,
Trapper McWolf

I'd like to ask something about this situation, which I have certainly be in before myself. I have been tempted to just abandon ship when this happens and say "This is not what I am looking for" or whatever that speed chat is. But I've also been tempted, if I had a friend, to just stay in the battle, tooning each other up, until the "pain" is gone and then continuing the battle. I have ABSOLUTELY no patience for some toon telling me what gag to use, and that's compounded when the toon is smaller than I am. An occasional "Let's use sound!" (or whatever) is one thing, but to say something at EVERY round is ridiculous. Can it be done to just out toonup them until it is over. Or maybe it would be better to say "See ya!" and start over than spend the next 20 minutes aggravated.

G

Granjell

Unfortunately, Zippy, only one of us had toon up to use. The lag issue is what carried the day into sadness for Trapper and the idiot monkey. If I had been able to use tu for her on the lost round, she may have made it through. The monkey did not use any speedchat to dictate which gags were used, but we were forced to work around its stubborn use of whichever little gag it wanted to use - i.e. bugles on level 6's etc. I really thought we were going to make it through, until the fatal last round. We were two against one, though, rather than a team of three.

R

rainwatercat

dear bossy dog toon in the cfo,

believe it or not, some of us have been there before. directing each and every turn in the cog round was really unnecessary and actually quite annoying. all in all, that was a scarier cfo than the one i did right before it with only 3 toons. :wall: (the scary cfo had 8 toons)

L

Little Sadie

Just a non specific Dear Toon:
What is with toons coming into a battle needing a drastic tu? I have seen it more lately in BBHQ then ever before. I can't count how many times in the last 3 days I've seen toons need at least 40 laff points to get to their fullest and they want to do a CEO. I've told them Let's use toon up and they just say yes. I've said lets go back to the pg and their response is always Let's go fight the CEO. Like I'd go in there with those morons? It amazes me the nerve of some toons. It reminds me of all the noob toons in the vp that come in with half laff. I think by the time you have gotten out of DDL you should really know that you should arrive for a battle at full laff. Please people! Have some freaking sense. Get a tu!:grrr:

T

toontownhappy

Dear Rabbit-
What the H*** is wrong with you? We had finished a perfectly fine fac and were just about to sound the foreman when the invasion ends. Did I personally make it end? OF COURSE NOT! So, naturally, you start stinking up the place, refuse to lure the cogs so I would have a chance of survival, and LAUGH as I go sad. You are disgusting.
-Trapper McWolf

Z

ZippyW

Sadie, of all my pet peeves, that would have to be number ONE on my list. I either refuse to go with them, or refuse to toon them up until I feel they have truly sweated a while. For me, a toon who goes into a battle needing a toon up in the 1st round tells you a LOT about how they are as a player, and I dont need it.

Oh, and this brings up another Dear Toon for me...

Dear Toon: Please don't beg for a toon up. Everyone with you can see exactly what your laff level is. We are either going to give you a toon up or not, regardless of whether you ask. And saying "I need a toon up" every time you are hit isn't going to make me use TU any faster. And when you have TWO of you saying it, all it makes me want to do is arrange it where you get hit quick and taken out so that I can go ahead and finish the battle. To say it when you are getting close to the last round of cogs in a battle is different, but other than that, you are just showing your inexperience.

Also, please don't tell toons who are WAY more experienced than you to "Save your powerful gags." Unless you are talking to someone who has never been in anything bigger than a level-3 building, they pretty much know what gags to hold onto.

R

rainwatercat

dear big red mouse in the cfo,

thank you very much for copping an attitude and stinking me after i said i was sorry i was delayed. my youngest son, who is home sick today, wanted to cfo with me so we brought in two toons (his biggest toon isn't quite there yet so he used mine). as we got to the crane and goon round, he freaked and decided to punt (always nice timing), leaving me to try and work two toons alone.

telling me "hello?" and "whatever" after i apologized several times was uncalled for. i'm sure everyone in that cfo thinks i stink now, erf..... :(

G

Granjell

Dear Blue Dog in Coin Mint Who Thought It Would Be Funny To Switch From A Foghorn To A Bikehorn At The Last Second....Not Once But Twice!!

The reason none of us gave you a toon up after your little joke was because we wanted you to understand how unfunny it was. I'm glad you survived (I think you were lucky to have a goon room with two barrels just before the end) so that hopefully you learned a lesson. I hope none of my friends meets you in CFO with your questionable sense of humor....

Z

ZippyW

Dear Toons... To me, there is NOTHING more selfish and a sign of the way you play than for you to go into a VP, CFO, mint, factory, DA, CEO, CJ, etc. battle without your practically full laffs. Sometimes, with the way the elevators shuffle, there's not a chance to check you out, but I'm telling you that if you have 56 laffs and you run into the VP with just 12, I'm probably just going to let ya go sad. I get irritated when you hit the first line up of cogs and start asking for a TU. If you were so worried about your laffs, then GO GET A FREAKING LAFF BOOST BEFORE YOU COME IN THERE. It's not that hard to do. Why should one player's FIRST throw be TO YOU???

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

M

Mrs. Wascally Wabbit

Dear coral rabbit I was in the bullion mint with you today. This is not a place to work gags. You contanstly wanted to work drop. Drop is ok sometimes, but not through the whole mint. If you need gag work please do a building somewhere. I'm sorry if we were so mean, and would not tu, but My friend and I never expected you to run as fast as you can through the traps, and engage the cogs. You killed all but the supper and i was lucky to get in, but you laffed ha ha then pulled out fire, and fired the cog. I guess I did learn a lesson that even you don't like what someone picks or that they want to work gags in mint don't say anything cause they will go to supper and engage him and kill the cogs, but because of this i lost a great friend. I tried to run after him to stop him, but it was too late. This was a accident i didn't mean for my friend not get her buxs and cogs. Now I'm hated and noone wants to help me.

Z

ZippyW

Dear coral rabbit I was in the bullion mint with you today. This is not a place to work gags. You contanstly wanted to work drop. Drop is ok sometimes, but not through the whole mint. If you need gag work please do a building somewhere. I'm sorry if we were so mean, and would not tu, but My friend and I never expected you to run as fast as you can through the traps, and engage the cogs. You killed all but the supper and i was lucky to get in, but you laffed ha ha then pulled out fire, and fired the cog. I guess I did learn a lesson that even you don't like what someone picks or that they want to work gags in mint don't say anything cause they will go to supper and engage him and kill the cogs, but because of this i lost a great friend. I tried to run after him to stop him, but it was too late. This was a accident i didn't mean for my friend not get her buxs and cogs. Now I'm hated and noone wants to help me.
Good grief but I hate it when something like this happens! And, Ms. Wabbit, something similar happened to me when I started doing bullions. And my friend was also very upset, but did forgive me. The thing is, if your friend doesn't believe that it was an accident and that you are sorry, she wasn't REALLY that great a friend anyway. Live and learn. You didn't do it on purpose. I'll help you with something if we can arrange it. You'll make a new friend.

R

ROSIE T

Mrs Wabbit, I'm fairly new to Stratics and yet to make friends with any of the toons and it would be awesome if you were my first!

R

rainwatercat

Good grief but I hate it when something like this happens! And, Ms. Wabbit, something similar happened to me when I started doing bullions. And my friend was also very upset, but did forgive me. The thing is, if your friend doesn't believe that it was an accident and that you are sorry, she wasn't REALLY that great a friend anyway. Live and learn. You didn't do it on purpose. I'll help you with something if we can arrange it. You'll make a new friend.
i agree. one of the times it happened to me in a bullion, i actually made a friend afterward. :D (the other toon that was robbed of the bucks and i became friends :) ). real friends would know you didn't plan on something like that happening.

and, on a side note, i do hope you reported the toon for doing that. sometimes it takes a turn in toon jail to realize the error of your ways.

Z

ZippyW

This is an old Dear Toon that I am sure has been mentioned before, but for any noobies that haven't seen it:

Dear Toon.... when you are glitching in the VP, floating and jumping around, while the rest of us are actually concentrating on what we are doing, I just want you to know that I don't find it amusing, cute, or awe inspiring. I find it annoying that you are deliberately trying to be distracting. You are one of those toons that there is a REALLY good chance I won't use TU on. So, if you are waiting for responses of admiration for your totally boring and old trick, you are going to be disappointed. Just so ya know.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Toons,

I had to leave you before the CJ. My Apple now decides to go into sleep for untold reasons anytime it wants to. So earlier I had to remove the battery and reset the "PRAM" so I think it's called. I just did it and now it is working fine. Before next week's battles I shall reset my PRAM! See even Mac's aren't perfect...:sad4:

Elga McBurp
(Stinky Poop-New Speedchat Plus phrase of the night..)

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Toons,

Really, is what a toon has on so important to you that you feel the need to get on them about it? I've seen some horrid combinations over the years but I've never got onto anyone about it, because you know what? Clothes don't make the toon. If SC+ means opening yourself to rampant insults, then I'm of a mind to shut it off.

Sincerely,
Captain Comet Thunderboom

Z

ZippyW

I think I would LMAO if someone made fun of what my toon was wearing. I have one toon friend who deliberately wears the most mixed up outfits he can think of to put on. They are CARTOONS!