• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EVE (egg versus egg) event

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have bought 40 eggs from my nearest supermarket, they are called "a mature chicken lizzard egg".

If time permits, we can have some egg fights, please bring a tamer if you have, we are going to hatch them before the battle, tame them and have some fun. I haven't tried this new game from UO, so it may be a bit gory...

Good enough for 40 people :) Invite your friends for tonight, Friday at 8:30pm

Isaac OC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for coming, and a special thanks to Nikita [EOB] for being the referee. Each match requires two fresh "untrained" eggs.

Congratulation to all 5m winners: chaos [GawD] winner, and Fink the Shepherd (finalist), Chilli [EOB] (semi finalist).

Attendee: S. [S^R], chaos [GawD], Moonlight girl [EOB], Chilli [EOB], Nikita [EOB], Fink the Shepherd, Phoenix Sebratis [3T]

For those who are interested, grow and bring your eggs to tournament on our next match !

F

Fink

Thank you for the entertainment. I will have my chookums turn out some eggs before the next round.

Thanks also for the picture. I'd almost forgotten what I looked like in classic client. I miss my shirt sleeves.