• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EVE] Auction - Sunday 1st June, 1pm aest

E

Eleanora-EVE

Emporium Vendors & Events

Monthly Auction
Sunday 1st June
1pm aest

For item list, terms & conditions please follow the EVE links on http://www.spellweave.com

List will be updated when full. To submit items please see my profile.

A

Azureal

*keeps refreshing the Auction list*

If I see an item I like, can I set a maximum bid, that works much like eBay? I'll be at work on the day of the Auction so unable to attend, but dont want to miss out on anything juicy.

E

Eleanora-EVE

LOL I will amend the title when the list is full to save you continually checking. At the moment am still after submissions, I have been away so a bit behind in things. I will also be away from Sun to Thursday this week for those of you who wish to submit please get items to me today tomorrow etc or you may miss out.

If there is something you want and you will not be there on the day, you can either :

1. get a friend to bid for you up to your maximum
2. submit your maximum bid to me via icq and I will organise a proxy for you, you must have the cash available, and delivered to me, to be held in store by me until after the auction, either to buy the item if you are successful (with change if applicable) or to be returned to you after the auction if not successful.

Regards

A

Azureal

LOL I will amend the title when the list is full to save you continually checking. At the moment am still after submissions, I have been away so a bit behind in things. I will also be away from Sun to Thursday this week for those of you who wish to submit please get items to me today tomorrow etc or you may miss out.

If there is something you want and you will not be there on the day, you can either :

1. get a friend to bid for you up to your maximum
2. submit your maximum bid to me via icq and I will organise a proxy for you, you must have the cash available, and delivered to me, to be held in store by me until after the auction, either to buy the item if you are successful (with change if applicable) or to be returned to you after the auction if not successful.

Regards

Sounds awesome. As soon as I figure out if I want anything, I'll get a bag of checks for you :)

E

Eleanora-EVE

For those of you who have said you have items to submit could you please get them to me today please so I can get the list up and advertised.

Thanks