• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Macefighting] Evasion and Invasion Weapons

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure this has been found out, I looked around and didn't see anything but just to confirm it's not a new bug... you can't evade w/ invasion 40ssi weapons. I imbued a warhammer w/ 40ssi, tested it out and noticed I was not evading. So I did some more testing, any invasion weapon at all is not able to evade. Evasion "works" it just doesn't seem to parry or trigger the evasion. I'm going to test whether it's a parry issue or just evasion, I discovered it last night. Thought I would ask if anyone else knows about this, as of right now I'm finding it very hard to stay a macer, this was a good reason 40ssi war hammer is pretty nasty, but if you can't evade what's the point?

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should say any invasion weapon, we tested a 35 ssi war mace, same deal and another 40 ssi war hammer , neither were imbued. The one I imbued is 40ssi 50 lightning balanced 50di and 35 mana leech. I tested to make sure evasion works, and it does I used a bokuto that was imbued and an exiler so I can confirm evasion works properly with 1 and 2 handed weapons. Just not on the invasion ones. I'm assuming is a new bug right now.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parry doesn't work with invasion weapons at all, which explains the lack of evasion. I tested it out again and there is no parry being shown with the 40 ssi 35ssi etc invasion weapons from the event few years back

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Parry doesn't work with invasion weapons at all, which explains the lack of evasion. I tested it out again and there is no parry being shown with the 40 ssi 35ssi etc invasion weapons from the event few years back
Sounds like you may want to submit a bug report on this issue.