• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

European players cut off by Sprintlink.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players in various European countries are currently unable to play. We are unable to connect to the patch server, the log in server and even uo.com.

Our trace routes fall at
sl-bb21-lon-11-0.sprintlink.net 213.206.128.58. There is no trans-Atlantic connection.

Our isps can't help, it's off their network.

Sprintlink can't be reached, we're not their customers.

What the heck can we do?

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We can cry.

*whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh*

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sprintlink = evil (at least today)

As far as I know, the only thing we can do is wait and hope for a fix. And they have 3 hours to find one! (Then my play time begins)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found an email address:
[email protected]

I sent this message:
Dear Sir
Hello. I am a gameplayer trying to connect to my game server without success. Many of my friends are having the same problem. Our traceroutes all fail with the last working server being
sl-bb21-lon-11-0.sprintlink.net 213.206.128.58 10 16ms

We are trying to connect to: The game company's website - uo.com. (159.153.199.107)
our patch server (159.153.199.100) and our log in server (159.153.196.41)

Most of us are cable customers in the UK but some are in Mainland Europe. Can you help please?

Maybe if everyone affected sent a similar message, edited as appropriate to your location/situation?

C

Cuprium

I still can't get in. Ugh.

However, I've sent an email to Sprintlink as well with the results of traceroutes done through their servers (Looking Glass service on www.sprintlink.net). Hopefully we might see some progress soon.

Fingers crossed ...

C

Cuprium

Connection at last! Come back, Sprintlink, all is forgiven ...