[Discussion] Europe Gold cloth

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
P

PoCove

I have recently acquired some of this precious cloth ...

Should I sell it in pieces or Make some robe or sometime with it ?

Also what is the cloth worth these days?

Feel free to comment ...

Thanks ..PoCove

T

Tinsil

I'm not sure you can sell it on this forum to be honest..

Either way, I think it's about 1.5-2m per yard bud. Usually I see about 10 yards for 18-20m.

T

Trevelyan

Is it not allowed? You just cut a sash up, wasn't anything bad!

Also, 68 pieces from Hemisphere's place should be knocking around somewhere!

T

Tinsil

Is it not allowed? You just cut a sash up, wasn't anything bad!

Also, 68 pieces from Hemisphere's place should be knocking around somewhere!
Hm.. Maybe. Idk seems like there's a lot around for it to be cut up sashes only??

D

DVI

Duped sashes can not be cut up, nor blessed ones. Although that was circumvented w/ blessed ones by a bug that has been corrected involving salvage bags when they were first released.

T

Tinsil

Duped sashes can not be cut up, nor blessed ones. Although that was circumvented w/ blessed ones by a bug that has been corrected involving salvage bags when they were first released.
Ah okay. This makes sense then. Ty for the info.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 27, 2008
This guy knows where glacial cloth came from too ;)

P

PoCove

Thanks for the info ... I did not plan to sell it was just seeing if it is better to make something from it ... I was not sure if it was something I would buy for my museum ...