• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Vendors

C

Ciar2001

I have picked up 3-4 runes so far, trying to find all the all in one vendors so I can pick up bulk regs and the likes, does anyone know any locations town wise I may find some more?

basically I came back to game a week ago so I am restocking and also finishing of my master alchemist who only needs 1.7 to gm.

any help appreciated :)

F

feath

run along umbra road and look for the larger shops. almost all of them have a reg vendor. of course, if they're stocked or not, well....no telling.
used to be you could get really cheap regs in fel towns, but factions have jacked the price up to where its silly to buy from them.
other than that, camp a few tram npc's and just run the numbers up. they double each time you buy out the stock, to finish at 999 per buy.

C

Ciar2001

cheers for the heads up, I used to do the trawl round all the mage shops in the old days, I also did a bit of that yesterday and picked up a fair few but no where near enough to finish of the GM :) will try Umbra tonight.

K

kray2s

hi, i own one of those shops on umbra road, GoldStretchers, i have a reg vendor which i keep as well stocked as i can - however i seem to be selling loads at the moment.

If you need regs and cant find any on my vendor please feel free to contact me via icq - my number is on the board inside the shop at the enterance into the rune library on the ground floor.

i always have back up regs it may take me a few mins to deed em up or so forth but if i got what u need then i will help all i can :)- also i have set up a new reg vendor at another shop called "threes a crowd"

happy reg hunting and look forward to hearing from you if i can be of assistance