• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Europa Sports Report

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In this, the third week of the Europa Sports Report we find that Red Lebanese loses his top spot to Chuckie, who has risen from 8th. There are 330 names on the Single Battle Leader Board in all.
In Felucca, after 2 weeks on the top spot, wane is toppled by Sorcha. Red Lebanese remains second, he now holds 2nd place on both facets.
There are 42 names on the Felucca Single Battle Leader Board.
The arena sees no change to the top rankings, however Pervyn loses his 9th place to Phoenix, slipping down to 10th and pushing Nails Warstein out of the top ten.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This week the Top 4 places remain unchanged, however Asakura rose up to 5th spot. Overall scores show the most movement this week, indicative of significant activity deeper in the dungeon. 358 names on the single score Leaderboard 367 on the overall
Felucca shows little change other than the entrance of Harkon Lukas into the top 10. There are now 48 names on the single leaderboar 69 on the overall.
Arena rankings remain unchanged. Seems no one chooses to challenge the leaders there.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to spend more time there since I can't seem to brake away from the Top 70 spot. My personal goal is Top 50, that would make my day :danceb:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the void pool this week we find that the single battle scoreboard is unchanged on both facets

On the overall total scores board in Trammel Miguelon maintains top spot, with Pyros up from 5th to 2nd, just over 19k points behind. There are 398 names on this board in all
On the Feluccan overall totals board Wane maintains top spot, but Myph'sar has closed the gap by over 17000 points Total names overall 79

In the Arena Phoenix rises from 9th to 4th in the survival rankings. Team rankings unchanged.