• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Factions- TB needs YOU

• Thread starter SilentFoxXy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SilentFoxXy

With the coming publish and the much awaited fixes, updates, mends and bends, along with an event cycle expected to prove great fun for Faction members, now is the time to get involved with Factions.

If youve never tried PvP, or Factions in the past, and simply want to experience the other 1/2 of our great game, then The Europa True Brits is the faction for you.

Friendly, Honourable, honest and chivalrous all, and a big happy family , with one aim, conquer every city, dispel the heathens, spank down the irks, cast out the scoundrel mages, and live a true, calm, peaceful, safe way of life....

If this sounds good, give me a shout.....

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hear a lot of TB on great lakes are giving up, you can try and recruit them. They are already well experienced in using the gimpest tactics and failing even though they out number their enemies. They are all archers and house hiders and I'm fairly sure you would like them since none of them have jobs. They guard every morning and are promptly smacked in the mouth when SL gets home from work in the 7-9th hour.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch Cardell ... hope you don't have that low opinion of Tinkz.... if you want to discuss Great Lakes TB, let's take it off this nice players thread, ok?

Good luck on Europa :) ... if it wasn't for the lag (west coaster here) I would still be playing a European shard. :)

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put ointment on Tinkz's boo boo and scowls at Cardell :rant2:. Good luck with your recruiting for TB on your shard.

Everyone should try factions, it shouldnt matter whether your good or bad at pvp, if you want to try something new, go for it

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They guard every morning and are promptly smacked in the mouth when SL gets home from work in the 7-9th hour.
Maybe I'm dumb (and it's quite possible), but wouldn't the 7th - 9th hour be 7am and 9 am?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe I'm dumb (and it's quite possible), but wouldn't the 7th - 9th hour be 7am and 9 am?
Yeah you are. The 7 - 9th hour would be 7 - 9 hours since you placed the sigils in your base.

T

Trammelite2000

I hear a lot of TB on great lakes are giving up, you can try and recruit them. They are already well experienced in using the gimpest tactics and failing even though they out number their enemies. They are all archers and house hiders and I'm fairly sure you would like them since none of them have jobs. They guard every morning and are promptly smacked in the mouth when SL gets home from work in the 7-9th hour.
LOL!! cardell go back to atlantic, oh wait sorry you got wtfpwned over there,

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL!! cardell go back to atlantic, oh wait sorry you got wtfpwned over there,
pfft... Congradulations, you caught us on a day where we had 3 ppl on all day. I commend you on corrupting the sigs, and then the second I got another mage on Me and AlienSpit killed almost EVERY ONE of you dirt bags..with ease. I'd hardly say wtfpwned. Maybe... gimped over by a bunch of low life jobless bums. But what ever.

W

wee papa smurf

With the coming publish and the much awaited fixes, updates, mends and bends, along with an event cycle expected to prove great fun for Faction members, now is the time to get involved with Factions.

If youve never tried PvP, or Factions in the past, and simply want to experience the other 1/2 of our great game, then The Europa True Brits is the faction for you.

Friendly, Honourable, honest and chivalrous all, and a big happy family , with one aim, conquer every city, dispel the heathens, spank down the irks, cast out the scoundrel mages, and live a true, calm, peaceful, safe way of life....

If this sounds good, give me a shout.....

I came from europa because i thought factions wer dead there, good to hear theres still some there who wanna do faction, good luck :thumbsup:

B

Barbosa

pfft... Congradulations, you caught us on a day where we had 3 ppl on all day. I commend you on corrupting the sigs, and then the second I got another mage on Me and AlienSpit killed almost EVERY ONE of you dirt bags..with ease. I'd hardly say wtfpwned. Maybe... gimped over by a bunch of low life jobless bums. But what ever.
Why? In other threads are we saying to leave Cardell (Anthius) Alone? This ****** bag is an ass hole. Forgive my straight forwardness, but you must consider the fact that he is one. I don't hear laughing at the end of his comments. If you want to goto europa shard because you signed your name on this thread. Please do so. You cheat, and seek vengeance over your enemy, (us) all the time. Go back to Atlantic, and grief the poor souls over there. For we will not tolerate you arrogance in great lakes.

I will not leave you alone. Never have and never will.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why? In other threads are we saying to leave Cardell (Anthius) Alone? This ****** bag is an ass hole. Forgive my straight forwardness, but you must consider the fact that he is one. I don't hear laughing at the end of his comments. If you want to goto europa shard because you signed your name on this thread. Please do so. You cheat, and seek vengeance over your enemy, (us) all the time. Go back to Atlantic, and grief the poor souls over there. For we will not tolerate you arrogance in great lakes.

I will not leave you alone. Never have and never will.
oh no.. Barbosa isn't going to leave me alone.... You aren't going to stop hiding in your house from me? OH NO. OH GOD NO! NOT BARBOSA THE IRRELEVANT,, talking **** like he can do something about it.

And in what threads are you saying leave me alone? Your guild does nothing but whine and cry about everything that happens. You can talk all the **** you want, my guild owns yours on any day of the week.

And yeah, I am kind of a jerk to people who whine a lot.

B

Barbosa

You know what I think. I think I'm being a stupid by finding every little reason to tell you differently. Forgive me. I'm a stubborn ass sometimes, and don't know when to stop. I'm going to lay off these forums for a bit. There driving me crazy heh. Again sorry to everyone for my Hot-Headed reply's to you all.

Barbosa-