• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Europa Dread Warhorse

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the star really dose not matter for a dread mare... you should get a min of 150 for this
I currently have over 15 dreads all but one or two over 3.0. I have bought and sold many many more dreads and I can definitely say that rating does matter. If star rating did not matter, it would not exist.

If you still believe this dread to be worth so much I challenge you to offer on it.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I currently have over 15 dreads all but one or two over 3.0. I have bought and sold many many more dreads and I can definitely say that rating does matter. If star rating did not matter, it would not exist.

If you still believe this dread to be worth so much I challenge you to offer on it.

well there are a few areas that will contribute to the star raiting but the two main things you look for on a dread are str and hp, you are not doing pvm on a dread mare.
It's terrible for pvm so why does the star matter... I rather just have a dread that hits hard and I can jump back on him... If I needed a dread warhorse I would buy it right now for 150 mil but I'm not in the need for one

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would say there are three groups of Dread buyers. You have those that do not care about the rating of the animal. They only want a dread to have a dread, or they do not know about rating a dread. These people will generally pay 150 for any dread. Then you have PvPers that want high hit points for survival and if it hits hard that is a bonus. Then you have collectors that are looking at the rating and collect Dreads based on it. Each individual group prices Dreads a different way. I am sure there are anomalies in each of these groups and different interpretations. But to say the rating does not matter is to not take into account all people who buy dreads.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Can anyone chime in at to what they'd appraise a 3.5 dread go for/be worth? I don't ever buy pets and would hate to insult Francis, but would like to at least entertain the thought of offering something.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Preface: I've bought dreads in an up market and a down market and the range reflects both. I think uo is currently in a down market but that does not mean you should settle for the lowest price. As with anything it is all speculation and who is really to say what all strangers are willing to pay....

I have paid anywhere from 100m to 300 for 3.5 dreads in the past.

Francis Drake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes slappy. you are right. 5 increments from now. and i will delay the end til 11PM CET because of the event on europa. if thats ok with you guys

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I agree with the ones who claim rating isnt important on dread mares.

resists have a huge impact on ratings but this is not a PVM animal that will fight against monsters. so what is important is regular stats hp/stam/mana etc. People won't test his magic resists while its owner is alive. be realistic for gods' sake.

But like Longtooths says rating is important to show people " look I have 4.5 Rating Dread Horse you low ****, what you have ha?" But as we can see here this dread serves to general purpose so no need to lowball it from the collectors' perspective.

otherwise in pvp high hit point and high attack point is important as Long suggests.

you can simply do tests in the rating calculators and see the difference.