• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Europa Auction site...

LittleSkyWalker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Recently just return to uo... everything changed!!

Following auction site (dedicated for Europa) still up and running...
http://www.uo-auction2.com

However I dont see anyone posting on above auction site. Would like to know if there is a 'new' auction for Europa?

Thanks

C

cheerful

The old uo auction site has been out of commission for some time, i think it got hacked or something of that nature and we waited for it to spring back to life but that never happened, in the mean time a player (Paidic i think) started up the ingame site which started off well enough but saddly declined.
My own thoughts are that the player base it not what it was and the players that are left have everything they need or the means to obtain what they need.
Bring back the good 'ole days i say :)

P

Paidric

If you have the time to advertise the auction site, that would be good, myself I lack time to even play...

P

Paidric

I'd like to take the oppotunity to say that if someone is willing to run the auction website and all, I don't mind to keep hosting it for him/her :)

It requires some ingame advertising to make such thing work and I really lack the time for that. I try to focus on helping in haven, gave up decorating any of my houses, not counting taking part in any event.
So any help is welcome with those side activities :)